When will Tenn wrestling fans get the Bradley-Baylor dual match we des

ironman55

And that is the answer we get every year which is no answer. All we get is that the Bradley Coach does not need to wrestle Baylor to prove they are the best.

What is the real reason. Did Baylor take a future great grappler from Bradley in the past?

I understand that Bradley has wrestled other D-II powers but not Bayor or Mc. Did a Baylor grappler ake his girlfriend in HS or College?

Maybe if someone answered and had the backbone to just shoot the TN wrestling community stright then this would not come up every year~!

Baylor is great and so is BC but hwi has the top team in TN?

You're persistent but so is Logsdon. Unfortunately, his persistency deprives wrestling fans of a great match. There's probably some correlation between his undeniable coaching success and his stubborness on this issue.

I'll make a bet now: This issue will be debated again next year, and the year after that, and the year after that............................................................................

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll make a bet now: This issue will be debated again next year, and the year after that, and the year after that............................................................................

He is a great Coach and wrestler. I guess if we knew the real answer than it would be another thread asking why? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Some are not interested in benefiting or advancing the sport only their own reputations. Don't know if that is the case, but it could be.

You're new here, aren't you? Over the years posters have tried baiting, begging, bribing, badgering (darn good alliteration, isn't it?), insulting, imploring, ingratiating, reasoning, hypothetical(ling) and all for naught. I ain't gonna happen.

Some are not interested in benefiting or advancing the sport only their own reputations. Don't know if that is the case, but it could be.

Not interested in benefiting or advancing the sport????????????

You obviously do NOT know Coach Logsdon.

What would 90% of the posters on CoachT post about if this match ever happened?

Now that one would have to be at UTC to even get a chance to get in. I am like a couple of others on here though. I have read that Bradley is the problem and will not schedule Baylor. I wish someone on here in the know would shed more light on this...I will see if I can find out also.

And that is pathetic. It seems like a lot of fans want to see it happen. Both Bradley and Baylor should make it happen. What if Iowa didn't wrestle Iowa State for that would cheat college wrestling of a intrastate rivalry that goes beyond politics.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Or when applied to these yearly, monthly, daily, posts on this subject folks you are arguing the same points over and over again yet it will be the same result. Its taking the form of insanity in its own right.

BRADLEY AND BAYLOR WILL NOT WRESTLE ANYTIME SOON!!

Ok...... continue now with Groundhog Day discussion of why Bradley and Baylor dont wrestle............

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Or when applied to these yearly, monthly, daily, posts on this subject folks you are arguing the same points over and over again yet it will be the same result. Its taking the form of insanity in its own right.

BRADLEY AND BAYLOR WILL NOT WRESTLE ANYTIME SOON!!

Ok...... continue now with Groundhog Day discussion of why Bradley and Baylor dont wrestle............

SAD! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> But true!

And that is pathetic. It seems like a lot of fans want to see it happen. Both Bradley and Baylor should make it happen. What if Iowa didn't wrestle Iowa State for that would cheat college wrestling of a intrastate rivalry that goes beyond politics.

If it were Iowa & Iowa State that were not going to wrestle you would have the politicians force them to wrestle. IMO, if that happened in Bradley County you would have SL looking for another job. He feels that strongly about not wrestling Baylor. Did Jim Morgan or Ethan Reeve coach SL when he was a MOC?

If it were Iowa & Iowa State that were not going to wrestle you would have the politicians force them to wrestle. IMO, if that happened in Bradley County you would have SL looking for another job. He feels that strongly about not wrestling Baylor. Did Jim Morgan or Ethan Reeve coach SL when he was a MOC?

I do not think you are up to date on who attends who's tournaments in Cleveland Tennessee.

I do not think you are up to date on who attends who's tournaments in Cleveland Tennessee.

Maybe you did not understand what I was trying to say. If anyone including members of the the local political party tried to force Steve into wrestling Baylor he would IMO resign as wrestling coach at BC. I may be wrong but I don't see anyone forcing SL into doing anything that he is not fully comfortable doing, including wrestling Baylor. So who coached Steve when he wrestled @ UTC?