Oak Ridge's Bruce Lussier should resign

Beagleboy

oskie, you know the team you played friday night would have not matched up at all if there was a coach who could keep the athletes playing football like Coach Kerr. He is a great motivator and kids want to play for him. I think you know how many are missing.

And no, we won't EVER get behind Lussier.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by just1np:

That doesn't clear that up to me.

Asked "specific" questions? Why run an article with questions? Questioning whom?

If there are questions that people feel need answering you go straight to the source. Not a newspaper.

If there was an attempt to do this, but to no avail, that doesn't make it right to turn it into a public debate.

I say this sounds like a lynch-mob. Plain and simple.

I don't claim to know the details of what has been going on. I know what I read on this board, though. And the behavior demonstrated by the fans is not appealing. In fact it kind of gives me a little satisfaction. Because I think you guys are actually making the situation worse. And the worse it gets, the longer it will be before we see Oak Ridge with any success.

So you all keep posting your anti-Lussier stuff. And the rest of us will read with delight.

OK! we aim to please!/b> :):D;);)

I moved my family to Oak Ridge 2 years ago because of the great schools and sports programs. I have a son on the football team, matter of fact he is the youngest player on the football team. I am so tired of hearing all the negative things said about this program. Players not wanting to play for this coach or that coach, well welcome to the real world. This is happening every where, not an isolated problem at Oak Ridge. For all of you " Want A Be " Coaches " or so called supporters, either support your team or shut up!!!! If you were in a position to do something about the current coaching situation you would have already done so. So continue to do what everybody else does on these ridiculous boards, CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT NEED IT!!!! + THE PLAYERS!!!!!

GROW UP AND SHUT UP !!!!!