USJ/CPA GAME

Gilligan2

No complaints about the score from this Lions fan. USJ have a young and extremely talented team who have a lot of potential for both this year and the next 2 years to come.

Good luck for the season. I would love it if we met you again in the playoffs although we will have to play far better than we did last night to have any reasonable expectations for that.

Posted by Gilligan2:

Way to go Bruins, Looks like maybe Volunteer General had a bad view from the sideline when he was on the chain gang, USJ appears to be Reloading . CPA class act with alot of talent, Your stadium was beautiful, Feeding the USJ players after the game was great. :)

The private 1a schools in middle tn will need to realize that usj recruits well every year not just one or two good classes. If you want to compete with them year in and year out you will need to get back to the middle schools of Nashville and do a better job EVERY year. :)

Posted by cdt:

The private 1a schools in middle tn will need to realize that usj recruits well every year not just one or two good classes. If you want to compete with them year in and year out you will need to get back to the middle schools of Nashville and do a better job EVERY year. ;)

Recruits well every year??? Let`s see who did they sign last year? And who are they looking to sign for next year? Are they in on any big linemen? I`m sure if they are and Mickey can get an in home visit lined up, they will surely sign them don`t ya think? BTW..who is their recruiting coordinator? Do you think a road victory over a good CPA team will help them in the recruiting of players from middle Tennessee? Gee whiz...I can`t wait til signing day!!!!! :):):):):D:D:D:(:rolleyes:

To me the privite schools need to play only private schools and not be allowed to play public schools. Its easy to win alot if you go get all the best athletes from all the public schools. :)

Posted by ddbbbyrd:

To me the privite schools need to play only private schools and not be allowed to play public schools. Its easy to win alot if you go get all the best athletes from all the public schools. :D

ddbbyrd,

Since you are fairly new to the board, you may not know the special board set up to talk solely about this issue. It is called Public/Private debate (I think that's the name) and you can find it by clicking on Message Boards and scrolling down. You will find more than you want to know on the public/private controversey on that board.

I look forward to reading your post there.

:)