District 14 A Tournament

TAllen

What?????? Is your love affair with Gleason over with???

I will take Gleason girls to pull the upset in a low scoring game, maybe in the 20s....and don't be shocked if Lake Co beats Humboldt also...

I'll forgive you on your Gleason comment. I try to be objective and not a homer on my comments but you and Hart keep me honest with your slams. You must not have seen Bradford play. In my opinion Bradford is probably the only team in the state that could beat Clark Range.

Gleason is capable of beating Bradford if you get a group of refs that call it close and I agree with you if Gleason can hold it to a 30-35 point game. So far they have let Bradford play physical and not called every little foul.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What?????? Is your love affair with Gleason over with???

I will take Gleason girls to pull the upset in a low scoring game, maybe in the 20s....and don't be shocked if Lake Co beats Humboldt also...

Gleason over Bradford? Gleason always worries Bradford. They (Gleason) have the best coach in the area, but Bradford is clearly the better team this year. Gleason slow down style works well against teams that run alot, but by slowing it down they play right into Bradford's strength. Also, Bradford can out run them too. If Gleason were to beat Bradford I would not be overly stunned. Again, they have the best coach around, and he is worth at least 10 points a game, but I think that Bradford has proven that they are the best team in this area.

Gleason loses one senior (Maggie Lowrance).

Lake Co went 20-6 in the regular season I believe this year with a young team and with Greenfield hving all their girls back,and even though Bradford loses the big girls but still have Molly,Jasmine and probably the Street girl ,who is very talented,move into the starting lineup and now Gleason having most everyone back..that's four teams that will be capable of being ranked in the preseason top ten..Never know from one year to the next,especially with girls..but if nothing drastic happens,,should be even better next year..And that's just the four teams mentioned..If South Fulton,Humboldt,Union City,Dresden have a lot back..going to be super tough !

I'll forgive you on your Gleason comment. I try to be objective and not a homer on my comments but you and Hart keep me honest with your slams. You must not have seen Bradford play. In my opinion Bradford is probably the only team in the state that could beat Clark Range.

Gleason is capable of beating Bradford if you get a group of refs that call it close and I agree with you if Gleason can hold it to a 30-35 point game. So far they have let Bradford play physical and not called every little foul.

LOL...I just like to keep it stirred every so often...I guarantee that Bradford is nervous about the thoughts of possible (probably) playing Coach Frazier in a "go home" game.

How about, in the future, we get a "Union-UTM Classic" Sponsored by Greenfieldfan and NotSoHeavyD!!!!!! We could even play it at about the halfway point....say Greenfield HS!!!!

LOL...I just like to keep it stirred every so often...I guarantee that Bradford is nervous about the thoughts of possible (probably) playing Coach Frazier in a "go home" game.

How about, in the future, we get a "Union-UTM Classic" Sponsored by Greenfieldfan and NotSoHeavyD!!!!!! We could even play it at about the halfway point....say Greenfield HS!!!!

Hey that Union/UTM game I would love to see. I was at the Union game last night and was told by some Union people that they would come and play UTM at Martin and give UTM all the income. It wouldnt be pretty, Union could win the OVC this year. I'll do my part to get a UTM/Union matchup started if you and HeavyD will help me but I dont think it will happen and we all know why.

As for Bradford, I guaruntee you that Bradford would rather play Humboldt or Lake County in a loser goes home game than Gleason.

NSHD is in the process of securing the funding for that match-up......I believe the line has been set as well but I need to confirm that with Vegas........Still a few unknown variables that could influence the outcome......

Hey that Union/UTM game I would love to see. I was at the Union game last night and was told by some Union people that they would come and play UTM at Martin and give UTM all the income. It wouldnt be pretty, Union could win the OVC this year. I'll do my part to get a UTM/Union matchup started if you and HeavyD will help me but I dont think it will happen and we all know why.

As for Bradford, I guaruntee you that Bradford would rather play Humboldt or Lake County in a loser goes home game than Gleason.

Not from Bradford but i do follow them some. Why would Bradford be nervous? They have beaten Gleason by 9, 11, & 13. Who cares who their coach is he doesn't get to play. The players will decide this game. It's not like Bradford's coach doesn't know what he is doing. It only took him 3 years to turn Bradford's program back around. I guess we will see on Feb. 28 who is right. I like that everyone keeps counting bradford out. they just keep winning and taking care of business. by the way it is Gleason probably not wanting to play Bradford not the other way around.

The Las Vegas line that I saw was Union by 30

It is actually been withdrawn.........its the dreaded NL (no-line).

Glad to see greenfieldfan acknowledge that all of this is in good fun..........unlike those folks from other parts of 13AA..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

On Bradford's chances against Clarkrange.......i hope they get the chance to play, it would be a great game, but Bradford would be the underdog I think.

Not from Bradford but i do follow them some. Why would Bradford be nervous? They have beaten Gleason by 9, 11, & 13. Who cares who their coach is he doesn't get to play. The players will decide this game. It's not like Bradford's coach doesn't know what he is doing. It only took him 3 years to turn Bradford's program back around. I guess we will see on Feb. 28 who is right. I like that everyone keeps counting bradford out. they just keep winning and taking care of business. by the way it is Gleason probably not wanting to play Bradford not the other way around.

Please dont compare the two coaches or that leaves your credibility up for question. Shane is doing a good job and is loaded with talent, he has a fine assistant coach also sitting beside him that will only help. I've followed your posts and you seem quite knowledgable but dont go there about the coaches. Bradford has much, much more talent than Gleason but dont be surprised if this game isnt a much closer game than the previous three games.

This game means something.

It is actually been withdrawn.........its the dreaded NL (no-line).

Glad to see greenfieldfan acknowledge that all of this is in good fun..........unlike those folks from other parts of 13AA..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

On Bradford's chances against Clarkrange.......i hope they get the chance to play, it would be a great game, but Bradford would be the underdog I think.

Hey NotsoHeavy, I agree on every point you made.

Please dont compare the two coaches or that leaves your credibility up for question. Shane is doing a good job and is loaded with talent, he has a fine assistant coach also sitting beside him that will only help. I've followed your posts and you seem quite knowledgable but dont go there about the coaches. Bradford has much, much more talent than Gleason but dont be surprised if this game isnt a much closer game than the previous three games.

Wow...we are getting along....Obama is really making a difference in this world!!!

I am not so sure that UTM women are even the best girls team in Martin! I have no doubt that there are a couple of west TN HIGH SCHOOL teams that would give them all they want. Lou Difeo is a genius, he got off that train before it totally exploded!!!!

oh yeah...back to the 14A games....Bradford is definately a favorite, but I never count a guy with 3 gold balls out until they are done. Regular season/district games and "go home" games are totally different......anything can happen!! Not taking anything away from Bradford or their fine young coach, and I hope whoever comes out of west TN can contend for GOLD....I just enjoy seeing exciting tight basketball (something that doesn't happen in HC) GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

Wasn't comparing the coaches. Frazier has accomplished alot. But what most people seemed to forget when two teams play both having coaches that know what they are doing then the players are gonna decide that game. thats all i was saying. but like i said earlier we will see saturday. anything can happen.