10 A District Tournament

SportsfanTN2010

It just shows you that NEWBLUE doesnt know what she is talking about. she is already looking at her team winning the district. She is not even talking about the East game. WHH is very overrated and all they have is Chelsea Hannah. you stop her and you will win. Most of the time she will take care of herself with a technical of some sort. I would not bother me if Hertitage ever won another game. Play 1 game at a time like everyone else is.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just shows you that NEWBLUE doesnt know what she is talking about. she is already looking at her team winning the district. She is not even talking about the East game. WHH is very overrated and all they have is Chelsea Hannah. you stop her and you will win. Most of the time she will take care of herself with a technical of some sort. I would not bother me if Hertitage ever won another game. Play 1 game at a time like everyone else is.

Why such hatred toward Heritage??

WHH is very overrated and all they have is Chelsea Hannah. you stop her and you will win.

Where is the love ?

Overated.....I dont think so, just very hard workers.

I cant wait for that drive over to Houston Co. weeeeeee.!!!

We will know who wins out of 9A soon, the Championship and Consolation games are tonight.

Mtownballer: WHHeritage has been put out the last two yrs by MTCS IM feeling ya on the luck with 9A teams....maybe this is the yr. I'd like to See a 10A team make it to Sectionals. It can be done...must play the perfect game every time.

For the last time its not a freaking girl. At least if your going to accuse someone of being a know it all you should at least know one thing. Everyone hates Heritage in the district, thats just the way it is and the way its going to be. And honestly most of the Heritage people brought it on themsleves. But I can vouch 100% for one thing, All of those girls on that basketball team are great workers, and really good kids. Any one of the other schools principals would love to have them at their school as a STUDENT athlete. Every team has a player with an attitude. And in Chelseas case she loves the game and lets it get to her sometimes but thats also the same thing that fuels her to play the way she does. Your just going to have to deal with the fact that most seasons Heritage is going to be up close to the top and is never going to be an easy Win!

McEwen beats Hertitage by 15 tomorrow night.

Toss up with East and Houston County

Just got back from Egypt.....ahheeem I mean Houston Co. Man that trip gets longer every time.....

WHHeritage gets the win tonight by pulling off a stunner in OVERTIME. With one starter on the bench with 5 fouls early in the 4th the Lady Patriots score a big win in a down to the last second bite your nails edge of your seat tournament style game. WOW great job girls!!!!

McEwen beats Heritage by 15 tommorrow night in what/??? oh yeah....the DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP GAME .

Dont agree with your pick tho.....I say it is very hard to beat a team 3 times in one season. McEwen gets their shot, but I say Heritage will give em all they can handle and then take home the crown.

Congratulations White House Heritage on a fine win tonight.

East Robertson Great Game, keep your chin up. Your season is not over yet...........make 10A proud by putting up a good fight next week against 9A. Whoever it may be...Forrest or MTCS. Houston Co. gave a valiant effort tonight and hung in there against Mcewen for a half then were overwelmed by the press.

HC is a much improved team and should give ER a hard way to go for most of the game tommorrow but, . I think ER will pull it out in the 4 quater and win 3rd place... ; )

GO LADY PATRIOTS.

The road runs in both directions. Wasn't it just a couple of years ago that WHH hosted the district? It's no fun for us traveling to WHH either. Guess we should just be thankful that both our teams are still playing and that we're both healhy enough to make those long trips.

Good luck to all the teams as they finish up the district tonight and head into regionals!

Yeah well you better enjoy the time you have now being an average team because that will change next season!! you will do a slight fall.

McEwen beats Hertitage by 15 tomorrow night.

Toss up with East and Houston County

Keep saying that. Thats why Heritage is playing for their 2nd district title in 3 years. If you think Hannah is all they have your going to be very dissappointed next year when they are good again.

Yeah going to Hertitage is pretty bad. Its awful!!! that little box gym they have. Yeah I really thought Hertitage was better than what I saw. East Robertson is the better team. Hannah is all they have and she is just average. McEwen will handle them tonight by 20. yeah i am changing my prediction from 15 to 20. Early exit for the patriots in the regions. East and HC is a coin toss tonight!!!