Riverdale HAMMERED!

JaMMin

Are there ANY moderators on this board? Everyone needs to STOP bashing these young ladies. They read this board......please remember that they are 14-18 year olds. I have read the bashing on the wrestling board, basketball, etc. Try to be adults and DISCUSS the topic at hand. Everyone needs to grow up.

For the record, I have no "dog in the hunt" in girls basketball or riverdale high school.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gapet,

So let me get this right. You will not "introduce yourself" to the parent. Will you introduce yourself to the player? I think not. You say you have never "bashed a coach" but you will get on a website and "bash a student and daughter of someone". You should be ashamed of yourself! You shouldn't say things about someone that you would not say directly to their face. Anyone can get on a website and "spew" hateful things from their keyboard--and we are all adults---we can take it. We all have opinions--good or bad--and we have the freedom to express....but really.......you have indeed stepped over the line in MANY of your posts. Since you know this student--and you probably have the team roster contact sheet, --why don't you give her a call and tell her how "bad she plays", talk to her about why she "quit" the team....etc....?????

Well Mom of the player I have nothing against your daughter, the note that you and the mr. sent to the parents explaining why she quit explained why she is a quitter. Many atheletes set on a bench all season and do not blame the coach when they were unable to return to full speed following their injury. That is life, they stay on the team and support them, they don't report a false charge of being recruited to another AD and then move to that school. Another question I have, why let her spend the night somewhere with the coach, I believe hubby said something earlier about you do what the coach tells you or your daughter pays. If you feared for your child why did you follow CM to Riverdale. This is crazy and I apologize to everyone except HiCotton and his wife here, this is my opinion, certain parents are thorns in the sides of coaches, you two - well your the whole thorn bush. Good riddens glad you have moved on to Blackman, I will call and warn the coach - you do know sometimes the way politics work in sports - coaches will cut a player because their parents are idiots, too bad Hillary didn't do that! I would be glad for Coach T to shut this down.

well if it means anything i did talk to her about quitting the team and she told me that her foot was just hurting too much so we was going to try golf...like i said before she is a good girl and her parents are very nice and i truely hate what has happened ...i do not like that they are attacking my LADY WARRIORS but i do not take it personally and i wish that all the theatrics would end as i see no real winner in this situation...we have 1 SR on our team and she plays sparingly so if any of the younger girls was going to try and challenge for playing time it would be during the spring and summer so now those girls will not have a good opportunity to show the coach what she can do in a game situation ...so who has really won in this situation...i am not sure why the attack has been brought but I do know that not only will we move on from it but we will also get better by it not only as a team but individually..I like coach Maxwell she is a good lady and a good coach and her team is getting better each day so look out now not only is coach Maxwell mad now those girls are mad and I know they all love their coach and i think it has been evident in the way they have been playing

GO LADY WARRIORS