Prayers Needed.....

The Rebels lost tonite in Milan to the Bulldogs 75-37..... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Please pray they make it through practice tomorrow.... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

**DISCLAIMER**

Please take this post as what it is intended to be....An attempt at humor...It's a J.O.K.E .....Don't go "holier than thou" on me....

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did they really get beat tht bad???????? did he play all the guys or trying to rest em or what?

Well....I doubt that was the intention.....

He started with his regulars...They got down 15-10 after one...Couldn't score to start the 2nd qtr and Kail emptied the bench maybe halfway through the qtr....Kept the sophs in till half and was down 28-18...Still couldn't score or execute on offense or defense...Took the regulars out somewhere in the third qtr and they didn't see the floor the rest of the night....They were down 51-27 after 3 then got outscored 24-10 in the 4th....

Kail manned-up and went ahead with his post-game comments on the radio...Fuming would be an understatement..Didn't say much and didn't stay on long....Not a good sign....

that score leaves me very confused, speechless, i really dont have words to speak about that.

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> me neither.

Abysmal......Bad.......Crap.....Dismal......Effortless....Faulty........Grave...

...Hellacious......Ill-timed....Junk....Kamikazed.....Ludicrous.....Morbid....Nothing....Out-played....Pitiful,Putrid,Pathetic....QUIT...Rank...Stink..Tanked....UNSATISFACTO

RY...Vamoose....Weak...X'd...Yuck...Zilch.....

Those are a few words that come to mind...... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Abysmal......Bad.......Crap.....Dismal......Effortless....Faulty........Grave...

...Hellacious......Ill-timed....Junk....Kamikazed.....Ludicrous.....Morbid....Nothing....Out-played....Pitiful,Putrid,Pathetic....QUIT...Rank...Stink..Tanked....UNSATISFACTO

RY...Vamoose....Weak...X'd...Yuck...Zilch.....

Those are a few words that come to mind...... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Dang...you ran right through the alphabet /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I'm trying to decide if this makes our loss to them better....or worse /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

AHHHHH!! have no fear Rebel Faithful /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> today is a new day /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

the 2nd season (post-season) begins next week up in da GC and the REbs better be prepared for next Wednesday's game vs. D'burg-

Maybe by then, the blisters will start to heal from the running they'll be doing today /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

high school hoops -- you can't predict what will happen next /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

this hardly makes any sense. obion beat dyer co. by 3 or 4, we almost put 100 on milan, and milan just put a beating on obion. this one just leaves me scratching my head.

We beat Milan by 41...Humboldt only beat them by 12.....that one also has me scratching my head.....strange things going on in the world of bball.

We beat Milan by 41...Humboldt only beat them by 12.....that one also has me scratching my head.....strange things going on in the world of bball.

its really nothing new! it happens every year to teams. just look at the college game... heck, Notre Dame beat Louisville 40 something last night, not to mention all the other crazy games like that! just goes to show you that: 1. trying to compare a team to another based on who they have both played is pretty pointless and 2. that why you play the game!!!!!!!!! I have been beaten by teams by 40 and then beat them 30 the second go around! Just goes to show nothing is guaranteed!