9AA Tournament

hssportsnut

What day does Lipscomb and Ezell play in the region?

Lipscomb will play at Lewis County and Ezell will play (gulp) at Marshall County. CPA and Hume Fogg will host their first round games. I believe all games are Friday at 7:00. Good luck to the Lady Mustangs and to all of 9AA. And to Ezell -shock the world, beat Marshall County! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody got the list of who made 9AA All District?

I can not name them all, there were so many but here are some I remember, maybe someone else can fill in

the rest of team.

Reg season All District

CPA Radcliff,Mitchell, Thurley

HF Bagwell, Tate - I thought I heard Bagwell was MVP

DL Ellenburg and ?

EZ Eakes

FRA Smith, Wyatt??

ELit did not hear name

There were more,

All Tourney MVP Radcliff CPA

Lipscomb will play at Lewis County and Ezell will play (gulp) at Marshall County. CPA and Hume Fogg will host their first round games. I believe all games are Friday at 7:00. Good luck to the Lady Mustangs and to all of 9AA. And to Ezell -shock the world, beat Marshall County! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ezell's last game in non-scholarship Divison will be against Marshall County. Not a very nice going away present. Buh-bye Ezell. Enjoy your long weekend road trips to Memphis, Chattanooga, and Knoxville next year.

I can not name them all, there were so many but here are some I remember, maybe someone else can fill in

the rest of team.

Reg season All District

DL Ellenburg and ?

EZ Eakes

FRA Smith, Wyatt??

ELit did not hear name

There were more,

Also of note, CPA 8th grader Meredith Roman made the all-tournament team. Quite a good year of basketball for this young lady after leading her middle school team to an undefeated season!

the rest of team.

Reg season All District

DL Ellenburg and ?

EZ Eakes

FRA Smith, Wyatt??

ELit did not hear name

There were more,

I'm pretty sure there were 13 total players on the all-district team.

CPA - I was thinking CPA had 4 (Boyd?), but maybe not.

HF - Bagwell was MVP and I'm pretty sure they had one more player other than her and Tate. Hannah Miller?

DL only had Ellenburg

EZ only had Eakes

FRA - only the 2 you listed (again, not totally sure)

ELit - Would have been Kelli Cowan

MLK - if they had someone it would have been Ekadi.

PC - don't think PC had anyone but probably would have been Battle if they did

If MLK or PC didn't have anyone, maybe FRA had one more. Not very definitive, but starting to put the puzzle together.

All tourney team had Radcliff (MVP) and Roman from CPA, Bagwell and ?? from HF, Eakes from EZ and Ellenburg from DL.

I'm pretty sure there were 13 total players on the all-district team.

CPA - I was thinking CPA had 4 (Boyd?), but maybe not.

HF - Bagwell was MVP and I'm pretty sure they had one more player other than her and Tate. Hannah Miller?

DL only had Ellenburg

EZ only had Eakes

FRA - only the 2 you listed (again, not totally sure)

ELit - Would have been Kelli Cowan

MLK - if they had someone it would have been Ekadi.

PC - don't think PC had anyone but probably would have been Battle if they did

If MLK or PC didn't have anyone, maybe FRA had one more. Not very definitive, but starting to put the puzzle together.

All tourney team had Radcliff (MVP) and Roman from CPA, Bagwell and ?? from HF, Eakes from EZ and Ellenburg from DL.

Congratulations on a great season for FRA's K. Smith...great kid...good luck with soccer at Alabama!

Also FRA's star 8th grader Derica Wyatt had quite a year....All District, 2nd in # of 3's in 9AA, 4th in overall scoring. She got 19 points in the second half of the Ezell game in a loss...going to be quite a handful in the years to come.

Good luck to all the 9AA teams in the tournament!

Ezell's last game in non-scholarship Divison will be against Marshall County. Not a very nice going away present. Buh-bye Ezell. Enjoy your long weekend road trips to Memphis, Chattanooga, and Knoxville next year.

We will enjoy every mile. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />