13AA semis

VOREBS

Hanging in there VO...just trying to dig up some work for my peeps so I don't have to lay anyone off. What gets me is, if it were 2 secs left in the State Championship game and the Lady Rebs were down one, I guarantee you almost 100% of the OCCHS supporters in the stands would WANT Chassidy to shoot that last shot.....she would be crucified if she didn't and they lost.

You are right, and while I know I'm not real smart, GC would want Butler or Reedy to take those shots, and Rechis would certainly take the shots for the'View. This was a HARD fought game by two very good teams, and Westview made shots in the end. Chass is the real deal, may be the best girls player I have seen.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HaHa, PH, I must be taking after the "Magician"....VO is an old friend of mine and OCCHS is my old stomping grounds. Have to keep up with the Lady Rebs and the Rebels in all sports. As for my recent Volleyball exodus, I will be back in time for preseason, as I have an "Earth-Shattering" announcement concerning USJ VB and its upcoming season. No, it doesn't concern BigDaddy either /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Getcha Popcorn Ready!!

OT, where have you been? Saw your name on the screen and thought it was a name from the past. Girls basketball? Wrong color and wrong size for you, but post with you in August if you aren't traveling with BD.

Whats up with DaViews coach giving more talk time on the radio last night to OC star than his own. Is it always like that? I dont know what Oc would be without Fuzzell. But I know what Westview would be without Rechis the last 3 years. I know she is averaging 29 points in tournament. Don't know season. Last night westview down by 8 beginning game then a time out called, dont know what coach said but something probably like someone step up. Then Amber came out and scored right away and made a great mid court steal.Finished with 26 points. Great win by the whole team. I would rather have 26 and the W than 36 and the loss!

Glad to know I'm not the only one who noticed!!!!

HaHa, PH, I must be taking after the "Magician"....VO is an old friend of mine and OCCHS is my old stomping grounds. Have to keep up with the Lady Rebs and the Rebels in all sports. As for my recent Volleyball exodus, I will be back in time for preseason, as I have an "Earth-Shattering" announcement concerning USJ VB and its upcoming season. No, it doesn't concern BigDaddy either /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Getcha Popcorn Ready!!

Ok, I knew you had been traveling for some reason. Now can I throw out what I think your announcement will be but let u guess. USJ is going to announce the recruitment of a player to play there, out of Mississippi and her initials are RS and two players out of Lebanon called the "A" Twins. Only one thing and this is important, "they can only play on weekends". And USJ has bought a bus to travel between Memphis and Lebanon. now, didn't I get it right

or will we have to guess further.

If that's not it, USJ is going to stay in DivI in volleyball and see's no sense in transferring to DivII, the Pay for Play Division. Well,if thats not it, say hello to the peeps at Brighton as they have just posted looking for Schools to be in their tournament again this year and look forward to your banter in about 5-6 months.

Oh, one other thing, ssh don't tell, CoachT is going to start carrying advertisements on Bug and Tar Remover for those DII addicts who run up and down the road during football season.

Seriously, you are one of the best sports and one of the best contributors in volleyball on this site and I count it an honor to banter with you during the year.

Go back to page 1. Purple and Gold dissed every kid on OBION "NO ONE ELSE IN DOUBLE DIGITS" I was only defending them. So if any of you people helping him out have kids on the team keep it up. He also goes on talking about the winning team like they lost.

Hater, what are you talking about. First of all, "dissed". Come on. Are you still in high school. And second of all, "no one else in double digits" is some kind of "diss" on the Lady Rebels. Wow, please don't read into these posts so much. You are taking things way out of context here.

Go back to page 1. Purple and Gold dissed every kid on OBION "NO ONE ELSE IN DOUBLE DIGITS" I was only defending them. So if any of you people helping him out have kids on the team keep it up. He also goes on talking about the winning team like they lost.

Talk to me not the board...LOL...

Let me ask you something...Did anybody else score in double figures for Obion Central??...No they didn't...Diss??..No.. Truth...It's a straight up fact if OC is going to advance they will have to get more scoring from their other players..They have been here lately and they have been doing really well...The Dyer County game Chassidy, Pate, Eaves and Wright all scored in double figures...Wright has been doing a tremendous job the second half of the season and the addition of Pate has really helped with rebounding and post defense..If you read the paper or listen to coach in his interview after the game he admitted as much..He has to have more contribution from players other than Chassidy..Simple truth...Not a diss...

If anything I was defending Chassidy from the folks that were saying or implying she was selfish...I went back and looked about the other remark you make about the winning team losing...Here's what I posted for all to see....

Westview Leading Scorers....

Amber Rechis - 26 pts

Grace Ann Swaim - 15 pts

Sarah Olds - 12

Pitcher - 10 pts

As in the first game of the year Westview had other girls step up and take up some of the scoring load for Amber Rechis....4 in double figures for the Lady Chargers...

OC had the ball with 7 seconds in regulation but the Fussell shot rimmed out sending it in the extra session..Westview outscored the Lady Rebels 12-0 in that period hitting only one FG but hitting 10 free throws...Taking it further about other Westview players taking up some of the scoring load...Rechis only had two free throws in the extra period out of the 12 total points...

OC actually led for the majority of the first three periods...The Lady Rebels biggest lead of the game was 8 points at 8-0 in the first quarter....Up until the OT period Westview's largest lead was 4....Their were 12 ties in the game....Westview hit 27 of 31 free throws while OC hit on 20 of 26.....

Don't see that either...I think you are wrong on all your comments...Sorry

Going back to my comment about "no other players in double figures"...It's been my practice not to post scores of players that do not score in double figures...If you would like for me to do that in future posts I will certainly consider it.....I wouldn't want anyone who scored 1-2 or 3 points in a game to feel left out.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

BTW..I have a son that plays for the Rebels and he scored two points tonite...I didn't list his two points on my thread about their game only the kids that scored double figures...