How does 5A look this year?

catchandthrow

Why are you on here talking down Grace and calling the Silverdale's team "my boys" when on Oct 18,2007 at 10:45AM you said:

Competitor

Group: Members

Member No.: 66,028

Quit making excuses for losing to Grace. They played without three starters and they are not on here saying how they should have beat you by 30 or more if they would have played. Yes Silverdale had tons of rushing yards refer back to Grace was without 3 starters. Even with an injured QB you still could not stop Grace. Part of playing football is not giving up big plays and they could not keep Grace from doing that. So they lost, Quit making excuses. Yes Grace was beat by Boyd 37-7. No excuses! SP hasn't whiped Grace because they haven't played yet. If it happens there will be no excuses. Injuries are part of football so except that and that Silverdale got beat by Grace because Grace is the better team because they can make the big plays.

--------------------

IPB Image

You are confusing me....are you for Grace or Silverdale? Could it be that you switched schools? Where next David Brainerd.....

I am glad you did your research on my past post, but I was not for Grace then or now. I was trying to help my fellow Seahawks have a realistic perspective. I don't have to do that as much now because things have chilled here. Regardless of all this my advice should be considered by catchandthrow. I am just trying to help because I have been there before.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copper got the #2 seed... clear something up about SD sports. My aunt teaches there and she was talking about a lot of athletes are leaving SD next year. So dont count on beating teams just yet.. who knows maybe even Temple can hang in there with SD next year. (except footbal due to us not having a team)

Copper got the #2 seed... clear something up about SD sports. My aunt teaches there and she was talking about a lot of athletes are leaving SD next year. So dont count on beating teams just yet.. who knows maybe even Temple can hang in there with SD next year. (except footbal due to us not having a team)

So maybe the ones "coming in" will make up for the ones going out!