Dyer County vs Milan

CooterCoach

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was by no means a personal attack. People sometimes have been on here and imitated others. Not even sure there was a coach with that name in Cooter. Still not sure it is the same person actually posting. I did look it up and his initial post on CoachT was almost identical to a post on another website. Look it up for yourself if you want. I was just shocked to see why all the people around his location was angry at him on that website. Can't a person have a chance to answer that. Its no different than calling out a coach or his coaching style, or why he chose to run a certain play at the end of a game. That is done on here a lot. It may have been his reaction to an official. I don't know. It was not a personal shot. I wouldn't stoop that low. Come on, let's not read into this too much and jump on the bandwagon when someone makes the wrong interpretation of a posting.

If a "coach" puts himself out in the open in this type of forum I consider him/her fair game....I still have my doubts....If he is a "coach" I'm pretty sure he isn't in the English/Spelling department.....

But anyway, carry on... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Way to go Choctaws /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Great game tonight. Fred really showed his stuff /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Great hustle through out the game.

Go Choctaws /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />