District 1A

ng_athlete

mid 90's - 4 no hitters and some nasty breakers and off speed stuff I believe his curve is called the stoney creek killer

I had to mess with you a little lol I know nothing bout region 2

haha that was good sportsfan had me going for about half a sentence lol i think Unaka has a good chance at home there tough to beat and good luck to NG with Hopson on the mound they could have a shot would like to see 2 district 1 teams at state

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know much about Wartburg whats their ace throw like?

They do not have a outright ace they have two pitchers either one could be there ace. One throws 80-83 decent duece, but hits spots very well. The other(there catcher) throws 82-84, with a good duece, but doesnt hit spots that well. Wartburg is a very good baseball team, solid all around they are though to beat when they are on. What does unakas ace look like?

i was goin 2 say if he throws mid 90's nd a nasty breaker.. y werent they undefeated n conf? but then i seen where you were joking..

but im guessin they didnt throw their ace against coalfield.. but did he throw against harriman??

Coalfield has saw everyone of Wartburgs pitchers. Region finals they threw there 3 man the 1st inning and Coalfield jumped out 3-0, with 1 out they took the 3 man out and put there co-ace in(the catcher). Coalfield hit him and got up on them 10-1 and then they put someone in that does not even pitch with 1 out in the 5th.

Wartburg @ Unaka should be a very good game, Wartburg is a very solid team and from what i hear Unaka is too.

They do not have a outright ace they have two pitchers either one could be there ace. One throws 80-83 decent duece, but hits spots very well. The other(there catcher) throws 82-84, with a good duece, but doesnt hit spots that well. Wartburg is a very good baseball team, solid all around they are though to beat when they are on. What does unakas ace look like?

Unaka doesn't have an ace. They have four pitchers, and they pretty much just go in a rotation. On Monday, Pierce pitched (JR, good all around, has decent movement and hits his spots). Today, Peterson pitched (SO, has the best speed of the four, mid 80's, and a good 2 when it is on). The two they have left are Chambers (JR, an all-around junk-ball thrower), and Peters (the only SR, decent speed, but hits his spots and nibbles the corners of the plate VERY well).

Unaka doesn't have an ace. They have four pitchers, and they pretty much just go in a rotation. On Monday, Pierce pitched (JR, good all around, has decent movement and hits his spots). Today, Peterson pitched (SO, has the best speed of the four, mid 80's, and a good 2 when it is on). The two they have left are Chambers (JR, an all-around junk-ball thrower), and Peters (the only SR, decent speed, but hits his spots and nibbles the corners of the plate VERY well).

What is North Greenes ace like?

Hopson kid throws mid to upper 70s typical high school breaking ball,a battler, good competior has started for four years.

a Cyclone fan wanting to step in and say GO RANGERS. great bunch of kids and will be wishing the best for them. great to hear good things from the TNC guys.

thnx man..

and yea playin 4 TNC was the good days!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well it's obvious Unaka has a tough task in front of them. It seems like this could be somewhat the similar type of game When Unaka hosted CAK a couple of years back. But it's like coach Ensor said in the paper Unaka plays very well @ home and has never lost a substate game at Unaka. And with Jeff on the mound I think we allow ourselves a very good chance of moving foward.

Jeff has pitched in big games before he is very composed on the mound doesn't fall to far behind in the count and does a good job at keeping hitter's off balanced at the plate. I think Unaka has did a real good job at being agressive at the plate jumping on pitches early in the count and not getting into big of a hole having to try and rely on hitting the offspeed pitches. Overall the coaching staff has did a good job this year. You can tell they are getting better and better each game and play very well together.

We are just going to have to play a good solid defensive game tomorrow in order for us to have a shot at winning .Put the bat on the baseball like we have been doing and get behind Jeff the whole game and I think we will be just fine. Good luck to Unaka tomorrow and hopefully Wartburg has a safe trip down.

Coach RC