District 1A

ng_athlete

Ng swept UH and hampton split with them... erases controversy

It is a mess on and off the field. The best answer is play. But if not, then let's make it single elimination and try to play. You can not play games on Sat. and Sun. and the expect D1 to do well in region play. Unaka is the only team with pitching. Everybody else needs to be done by Sat. Who is hosting this thing? If they don't play tomorrow, it is Imperative that the do single elim. or just take the top two which does hurt Hampton, but I'm sorry they should have done it in the season by beating NG twice or not losing to UH.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a mess on and off the field. The best answer is play. But if not, then let's make it single elimination and try to play. You can not play games on Sat. and Sun. and the expect D1 to do well in region play. Unaka is the only team with pitching. Everybody else needs to be done by Sat. Who is hosting this thing? If they don't play tomorrow, it is Imperative that the do single elim. or just take the top two which does hurt Hampton, but I'm sorry they should have done it in the season by beating NG twice or not losing to UH.

Well games are on for today!! Yippee! Looks like its gonna be a single elimination tourney. Win or go home! Good luck.

all games have to be in by 12:00 friday night anyway.

Unaka beat UH 12-2 to advance to the championship Jeff Peters got the win almost had a no hitter Adam Colbaugh hit two out both were over 340 ft

Huskies beat Hampton in the bottom of the 7th. Down 4-1 going into the bottom half, they score 4 runs to win the game and had no outs. Questionable call at first would have given Hampton 1 out with runners at 2nd and 3rd and the hit would have still given the Huskies the win. I liked the fact that the umps met and made what they thought was the right call. Good game and definitely a good match up. These teams could play 10 times and the records could easily be 5-5. Good job Puckett keep your head up and good job Hopson.

Unaka and Huskies play for championship and both advance to regionals. Does anybody know where and when? I may try to come watch again. Games today were great. Good hittin Colbaugh!!!! Maybe two more tomorrow??? lol c if you can hit one out i center.

Well games are on for today!! Yippee! Looks like its gonna be a single elimination tourney. Win or go home! Good luck.

What a great Baseball game! Congratulations NG Huskies on a fantastic 7th inning rally to advance into regional play. You guys deserved to win. I wish y'all luck in the regional along with Unaka. I hope to see both teams battle for the regional title. To all the Bulldog players... you have nothing to hang your heads over. All season long you have continued to improve and battled to the very end. The work ethic you guys have put in these season was exceptional. That is all anyone can ask. I am proud of each and everyone of you. To the seniors.... thanks for the memories. You guys have left something to build on. To the underclassmen, play in the summer leagues and continue to strive to get better. Let's try to build on this season.

What a great Baseball game! Congratulations NG Huskies on a fantastic 7th inning rally to advance into regional play. You guys deserved to win. I wish y'all luck in the regional along with Unaka. I hope to see both teams battle for the regional title. To all the Bulldog players... you have nothing to hang your heads over. All season long you have continued to improve and battled to the very end. The work ethic you guys have put in these season was exceptional. That is all anyone can ask. I am proud of each and everyone of you. To the seniors.... thanks for the memories. You guys have left something to build on. To the underclassmen, play in the summer leagues and continue to strive to get better. Let's try to build on this season.

Dogtruth, A class act!!!! It must have been a tough loss and then you encourage your guys with a great post. A great coach, parent, or friend!!! Who ever you are? Who all do you lose?

Dogtruth, A class act!!!! It must have been a tough loss and then you encourage your guys with a great post. A great coach, parent, or friend!!! Who ever you are? Who all do you lose?

Thank you. Yes, last night was tough. You could tell that the loss especially hurt the seniors. They wanted to go to the regional. That has been their goal all year and they were so close. Again, my hat is off to their effort in trying to achieve that goal. We lose six seniors (D J Puckett, J D Scalf, Cody Julian, Josh Lipford, and Trey and Troy Rachall) of which four were starters, and DJ and JD were the #1 and #2 pitchers, so they will be difficult to replace, however, that is what the off-season is for.

Thank you. Yes, last night was tough. You could tell that the loss especially hurt the seniors. They wanted to go to the regional. That has been their goal all year and they were so close. Again, my hat is off to their effort in trying to achieve that goal. We lose six seniors (D J Puckett, J D Scalf, Cody Julian, Josh Lipford, and Trey and Troy Rachall) of which four were starters, and DJ and JD were the #1 and #2 pitchers, so they will be difficult to replace, however, that is what the off-season is for.

Great game! The three Hampton games may have been the best three games and closest games all year. 5 to 4 at Hampton same situation as last night but Hampton held. 7 to 6 at NG in 9 innings and then last night. It is unfortunate to that someone had to lose. Best of luck to those Seniors, keep us posted if they go anywhere. See you next year.