Deonta Twilley ejected tonight

falconfan94

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree I'm finished belly aching. Game could still be a good one. Some of the younger Eagles will have to play an A game. If Andrews gets hot the Eagles could pull it off. Can't wait til tipoff.

I have not been on here for some time now, but this incident brought me out of the dark.

What is so upsetting here is the fact that Deonta will miss two very important games because of a " JUDGEMENT CALL." I was not there and have no opinion on if he intentional hit the LC guy or not. Basketball is all this kid has, just like many of the kids that play highschool basketball, but to see an arrogant call made by a so called official, that the state of Tennessee has qualified, has put a black-eye on what the real purpose is here.

We are in this together, and being a coach my number one priority is to get these kids an education after high school. Deonta will get over this and go on to play ball at the next level but my question is this. " When did it become such a game that in the heat of the battle emotions are not to take over? Knowing Tay, he plays the game fair and at 110% and that is what you expect out of a leader. put yourself in Tays shoes, he gives his heart sweat and tears for this game and maybe see his highschool career come to an end on a "JUDGEMENT CALL"

I hope you sleep well MR. TSSAA OFFICIAL. You make us all proud..

Envy is a terribly thing. Why not play a team straight up without trying to hate on two of the best players in the district.

I guess everyone has a game plan.. and congratulations to you guys who finally got Twilley suspended.. Did not work with E, but got to Tay..

Play ball and quit trying to hate on players that are better than you..

hey bballrocks, if those 2 players can't handle a little bit of contact then maybe they don't need to be on the floor instead of whinin about not getting every call to go there way because i was at the game and that's why andrews got his technical because he was whinin about not getting a foul called!

Columbia has a good team and the losses this year against Shelbyville have been close ballgames. Its a shame that Deonta will not be on the floor tonight, because no matter what happens in this game Columbia will be getting short changed. IF Shelbyville wins tonight..it will be without their floor General and most people think Columbia has this in the bag. If Columbia wins tonight they will have beaten a team that is missing a key element. This makes things bitter sweet for Columbia no matter what happens. Its a shame.

Another point to consider- This whole event could elevate the game of every player on the Shelbyville team. Can you imagine Emmanuel Andrew's game elevated any more????

11SF you are exactly right. I've seen him make plays out of absolutely thin air. I've seen him go in a crowd of the big guys and come out with a rebound that there is no way he should have gotten. I've seen him shoot over a guy 6'7" and make him look silly. I've seem him juke people right out of their shorts. He embarasses good players. He does stuff on the court that makes you scratch your head.

But so has Andrews! And I'm quite sure he will be bringing his "A" game tonight!

11SF you are exactly right. I've seen him make plays out of absolutely thin air. I've seen him go in a crowd of the big guys and come out with a rebound that there is no way he should have gotten. I've seen him shoot over a guy 6'7" and make him look silly. I've seem him juke people right out of their shorts. He embarasses good players. He does stuff on the court that makes you scratch your head.

But so has Andrews! And I'm quite sure he will be bringing his "A" game tonight!

Its gonna be tough for Shelbyville to pull out the win. Twilley's tough. The field general. Andrews has to stay out of foul trouble and the big men are gonna have to step up and be a force in the game.I know a lot of Shelbyville people are going to the game, more than usual. Should be a good one. Fill up that gym Bedford County.

just remember.....it takes players to make the team and every team has a "player" or two that can have more of an impact on the game than others.

Twilley is one of those players.

Not doubting that. Making the point that if that were the case then let's see two instead of five get out there and win. Hats off to those players who do their job and don't receive all the glory or recognition but help the team and those same two players shine.