District 13 AA Championship

beavo5

Coach Decker has more than proved herself as a Basketball Coach. I would say she has taken more teams to the state tournament than anyone coaching in 13aa. Except David Russell. I'm sorry but McCord will never get the respect of his peers when he is winning with players that are not from Dyer Co. Like it or not, that is the truth!

I never hear how many players off Dyersburg are former DC players or came out of the county system. Decker is a great coach, but she did try to stop the Dyersburg-DC series so she wouldn' lose. McCord didn't win COY because of jealousy. Coaches don't want to look bad and McCord has made all of them look like jv coaches by turning the DC program around.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Would never try to make you believe otherwise, but will say this. You are an idiot and should apologize for your stupidity if you have any guts......Only the gutless say %$&% like this. If your intent was to be funny and humorous then I apologize because this was pretty funny. Are you really from Martin trying to cause a little stir?

Well, it was obvious that the coaches blackballed Coach McCord from winning a much deserved Coach of the Year award. If Coach Haskins had any guts he should have walked over and given the Coach of the year award to Coach McCord. That's what really should have happened. I don't see how he can except an award after being beat 4 times by the same team. Coach McCord had to overcome much more than Coach Haskins in my opinion. How many coaches have lost 4 starters and come back the next year and win District Championship. This is really a joke. It's pretty obvious who the Coach of the Year is and that is Coach McCord. No one will make me believe otherwise.

'Would never try to make you believe otherwise, but will say this. You are an idiot and should apologize for your stupidity if you have any guts......Only the gutless say %$&% like this. If your intent was to be funny and humorous then I apologize because this was pretty funny. Are you really from Martin trying to cause a little stir?

Yeah, he's from Martin (DCfan74)! He's Coach Haskins SHHH! Don't tell anyone! I think you should apologize for that profane language!

Still didn't answer my question. Where are you from?

It doesn't really matter where I'm from. But I have seen a lot of basketball games. I just made a comment that she has already proven herself as a coach years ago. I did not say she deserved COY. I got under your skin by telling the truth about why your coach didn't get the votes for COY.

It doesn't really matter where I'm from. But I have seen a lot of basketball games. I just made a comment that she has already proven herself as a coach years ago. I did not say she deserved COY. I got under your skin by telling the truth about why your coach didn't get the votes for COY.

plain and simple we already know the other coaches dont like McCord oh well... this award shouldn't be voted on by the coaches but by the stats through out the year!!

No, you are getting under her skin by avoiding her question!!!! We know why McCord didn't win!