Funny moments at State

DD4tnvols

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This topic comes up every year, I'll start.

Doin the "Wave" during dead time during the girls tourney. Hendersonville guys got it started & then it took off.

I don't remember ever seeing that before?

Yep, those losers are pretty childish! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" However, they have a good time and their antics were in the paper. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I thought it was funny to watch the wrestlers when they got put out, the first thing most of them would do was hit the ice cream stand, and not just once but 2 and 3 times. I think wrestler112 got them all hyped up for the ice cream.

I had three ice creams myself. One per day. I got my third one during the finals, during the 112-pound match. And I was standing in line with Tyler Pitts, who just moments before had won the 103 championship.

I had three ice creams myself. One per day. I got my third one during the finals, during the 112-pound match. And I was standing in line with Tyler Pitts, who just moments before had won the 103 championship.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If you were getting that ice cream during the 112 finals you missed a heck of a match, frankly the best of the tourny based on the award given. I am partial and cannot make that decision but whomever decided the award made that decision.

WAY TO GO DUSTIN GARDNER!!! YOU WRESTLED YOUR BUTT OFF AND YOU DESERVE THE TITLE OF STATE CHAMP!!!!

Not much longer I stood behind Logan Biddy as he got his Ice Cream as well. I remeber noticing his hands were shaking the whole time in the line just shows the emotion behind the finals regardless of winning it more than once.

Not much longer I stood behind Logan Biddy as he got his Ice Cream as well. I remeber noticing his hands were shaking the whole time in the line just shows the emotion behind the finals regardless of winning it more than once.

No, he was just really excited about getting ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If you were getting that ice cream during the 112 finals you missed a heck of a match, frankly the best of the tourny based on the award given. I am partial and cannot make that decision but whomever decided the award made that decision.

WAY TO GO DUSTIN GARDNER!!! YOU WRESTLED YOUR BUTT OFF AND YOU DESERVE THE TITLE OF STATE CHAMP!!!!

Oh I watched the third period from my vantage point in the ice cream line...

I thought it was funny to watch the wrestlers when they got put out, the first thing most of them would do was hit the ice cream stand, and not just once but 2 and 3 times. I think wrestler112 got them all hyped up for the ice cream.

dude, I'd go through atleast 15 cones over the course of the tournament. that soft serve is amazing

I got a funny moment for you. How about bcb getting a face full of my little brother in the parking lot. At first I didn't know what the heck he was doing. But then it was pretty evident, I was just praying that he didn't fall...... "Oh so now I guess we're best friends, huh." hahahahahahhahahaha that was classic and I will remember that for a long time.

Thank you Mr. Boone for not beating the holy crap out of my brother. He might come in handy in the near future, and that would have really stunk.

I got a funny moment for you. How about bcb getting a face full of my little brother in the parking lot. At first I didn't know what the heck he was doing. But then it was pretty evident, I was just praying that he didn't fall...... "Oh so now I guess we're best friends, huh." hahahahahahhahahaha that was classic and I will remember that for a long time.

Thank you Mr. Boone for not beating the holy crap out of my brother. He might come in handy in the near future, and that would have really stunk.

WrestlingGod, describe to us what all happened in this situation. Why was ole bcb getting a face full of anything?

WrestlingGod, describe to us what all happened in this situation. Why was ole bcb getting a face full of anything?

Ok, so we're walking out of the arena heading to my car. In the distance we see Mr. Boone walking and I say something stupid about killing a cat or something to get his attention. He turns around and says whats up guys. My little brother, Caleb Little, runs and jumps in his arms (much like Scooby doo would jump in Shaggys). Caleb sits there for a second, I think bcb was a little surprised that this kid had just jumped on him, or maybe he was surprised that he didn't collapse when he caught him, idk I don't judge. Sorry bunny trailed, anyways, he just looks at Caleb and says "So what, what am I your new best friend or something now?" Caleb just looked at him and said "Yep!!" He then asked, "You comin back next year right?" Caleb just said "Oh yeah!"

I'd like to thank you though Mr. Boone, we were going through a rough time with him though. And while he still didn't come back, he said that it felt good to know that someone knows who he is. So I guess we'll see ya next year. Maybe Caleb will give ol' Jack a run for his money. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />