Region 7AA tournament

GCPioneer

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks coach....

Congrats to NS on their win over Milan. I figured that'd be the closest game of the 4 and I was wrong. I thought NS and Milan matched up with each other well at every position on the floor. Congrats to NS!

As for OC, I'm surprised they had that much trouble with Haywood. I've seen Haywood against GC and I honestly don't see what the problem was for OC except maybe they were overlooking them or didn't match up to them good.

Saturday night should make for some great games!

My predictions:

GC over OC by 9

Westview over NS by 11

It's always hard playing at Haywood......just ask Westview!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

lol...I'll let Heavyd answer that one...

Not only is it hard playing @ Haywood, Haywood also came to Gibson Co. in Kaitlin Dudley's Junior year and beat Gibson Co. AT Gibson Co. by the score of 45-44. I remember that game just like it was yesterday...

We know all to well the toughness of playing at Haywood. PRR might have some thoughts on the subject as well. Alot of ungorgettable comments were made that night!

We know all to well the toughness of playing at Haywood. PRR might have some thoughts on the subject as well. Alot of ungorgettable comments were made that night!

Joe...you get to keep your house!!!

"so where does this put us?" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Joe...you get to keep your house!!!

"so where does this put us?" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

The rope is still around the neck. However not as tight as it was last night but not completely removed either.

Northside will prove to be another tough opponent for Westview. Their size inside will certainly cause some problems.

Gibson and Obion will be a complete dogfight. Fussell and company will not go down easily though.

PRR, might your presence be seen Saturday Night at the Guru's Palace?????

Tonight all roads lead to Dyer, these should be two very good games.

Game 1 at 6:00, GC vs OC round 3. GC has won both the games between these two this year, by 8 at GC, and in OT at OC, ina game I thought OC should have won. GC has blown most off the court, but I do not see that I do not see that here. Some say GC by 20+, if I were a betting man, I would take that one. OC will have to play VERY well to win this one, and I think they will.....OC in an upset.

Game 2 at 7:30, Westview vs Jax North Side. Size of NS vs shooting of da'View. The post play will be key, as NS could give them problems. NS may have no answer for the sound, good shooting Lady Chargers....Westview by 5.

Be there!!

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!