Region 7AA tournament

GCPioneer

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... I heard girls would be Thursday... Does anyone else know?

If they make NS forfeit, that'd be ridiculous! The roads are completely clear here in Gibson Co., over in the Dyer way anyways. As far as I know, school is still on for tomorrow in Gibson Co.

North Side would only be made to forfeit by the school board if there was something politically to be gained by one of the factions of the board. Prevailing sentiment of the board is to "heck" with the kids, what's in it for me ?

Plan on coming to see these games----what time do we need there to get a seat? Now too late?

Main roads in Jackson are completely clear so no problem with travel.

I know tonights Gibson Co./Obion Co. game will be broadcasted live on the internet on Supertalk 97.7. The game starts at 6:00 and pre-game should be just before that. I'll post a link and all you'll have to do is click the listen live button.

http://www.supertalk977.com/

The Westview/Northside game will be on WCMT Martin 101.3 FM or 1410 AM.

There used to be a live link on www.crunet.com but I think its no longer available.

4 hrs 52 minutes........

I was up there too... Lester is amazing!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night as well. The roads are pretty much clear here and over half of the snow is melted out of the front yard. There should be school in Gibson Co. tomorrow.

You coming up there tomorrow night?..

Tonight should be awesome...3 hours 15 minutes!!!!!

i'm not real familiar with the northside team but what i have seen from the other teams from that district ive not been very impresed. Westview seems to have lost some spark since being defeated handily by gibson county but you never know wha tmight happen. I'm going with westview by 10 In the second game it should not be very close at all. the lady p's will go out and run away early and fussell will not have enough to keep the rebels in it. GCo by 18

Do not count NS out. Most dominate rebounding team I have seen all year. And since MW doesn't have a lot of size, they better not miss the 3's. NS is not pretty, as it usually takes them 2 -4 shots to score, but man can they rebound.

And I know Haywood is gone, but with their speed and athletic ability, if coached by Russell, the rest of the teams could have packed it in.