Region 1AAA Tournament

greenevillefan

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morristown West will beat south by thirty points. Too much talent for south to guard.

Greeneville will beat Science Hill by ten. Science Hill can't stop the physical play of Greeneville.

Cocke County will beat Tennessee High. This game is being played at the Hen House! Enough Said.

Jeff County will beat Central. Look for Haley Nelson to dominate this game. Jeff will be on from the 3 point line!

I am betting West wishes Greeneville was not in their bracket, to state the obvious. If both win in round one, that will be a heck of an elimination game! Cocke County and Tennesse High are probably playing for a sub-state birth in round one, but I guess anything is possible. I would not want to put any real money on which two teams survive this thing!

This was posted in the IMAC thread, but want to make sure everyone gets the word...

Morristown West/ Sullivan South will play at 6:00 p.m. on Friday night due to a scheduling conflict that same night at the school.

Mo West should come out of the top bracket. Greeneville probably gets by Science Hill. The winner of the CCHS and Tn High game will take that bracket.

TN and CCHS could be a real toss up. CCHS has the home court advantage. Both teams are good, but CCHS has basically been imploding the last few weeks.

I'll admit I am a little surprised. I thought Tennessee High and Central had a good chance, but did not think Science Hill could beat Greeneville. The question is; has the Big Nine improved or has the IMAC weakened? It is probably a little of both, but Greeneville is not what they once were and the drop to AA may be coming at a good time.