Region 4AAA Tournament @ Blackman

Treyvols99

6 points last night I consider that hanging with him just fine.

Why don't you do like your team and check out Grad!! Your comments continue to show that you know at the least, very little about the game. Your loyalty is admirable but your basketball IQ is, well, you have none. Good Luck next year. If you choose to reply remember that you are risking making yourself look even worse than you already have.

As for who is "Hanging", that would be your team hanging up the shoes for the year!!!

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twilley only scores when he needs to, he drove by everyone that tried to face him. He is the one that creates plays...He scored 21 in the earlier meeting during the holidays, so he is a threat to take control, even if he is only 5' 8". Last night, Shelbyville was careless with the ball and out of sync most of the night. I rate their performance a B- . They aren't use to playing a slow paced game, but that was KT's game plan. They played just good enough to win and thats about all you can say. I look for a bit quicker pace on Thursday. Hopefully they will bring their A game.

I was looking at the Oakland schedule and was shocked to see that Cookeville beat them. How in the world did that happen? Just a bad night?

Cookeville wound up 23-9 in this tough 7AAA dist. Cookeville only lost by 2 once to Siegel and they led Shelbyville at the half by 4. That's prob. why they lost to Cookeville.

Cookeville wound up 23-9 in this tough 7AAA dist. Cookeville only lost by 2 once to Siegel and they led Shelbyville at the half by 4. That's prob. why they lost to Cookeville.

They must have had a bad night against Shelbyville. Twilley didnt play that night and many people on this site didnt think Shelbyville would win against them without Twilley. They played good in the first half but second half Shelbyville turned it up a notch.

Why don't you do like your team and check out Grad!! Your comments continue to show that you know at the least, very little about the game. Your loyalty is admirable but your basketball IQ is, well, you have none. Good Luck next year. If you choose to reply remember that you are risking making yourself look even worse than you already have.

As for who is "Hanging", that would be your team hanging up the shoes for the year!!!

God didnt hear you cocky punks on here last year after we slaughtered yall. Cant wait for next year now for the Stars, I know theyll be back and more prepared and playing with a chip on their shoulder do to so many haters coming out of the wood work after the game. Better worry about Oakland and not what I thought of Twilley though. I dont care what you think of my basketball IQ but I know the game better then you do I know that you proved nothing with that post but you think Twilley is good? I guess you didnt even say that. All I got to say, and as I have said this time it pains me, Go Pats. Get in their face tomorrow night and play the lockdown D Randy "The" King has tought yall how to play. I know that Oakland is much tougher to prepare for then Siegel due to their offense and defense has more set plays then the Stars. I definately think if you try to run on Oakland theyll slaughter yall. They are more athletic then Shelbyville just like Siegel was. Best bet is for Twilley to dribble around and Andrews to get open just like what happened to us.

God didnt hear you cocky punks on here last year after we slaughtered yall. Cant wait for next year now for the Stars, I know theyll be back and more prepared and playing with a chip on their shoulder do to so many haters coming out of the wood work after the game. Better worry about Oakland and not what I thought of Twilley though. I dont care what you think of my basketball IQ but I know the game better then you do I know that you proved nothing with that post but you think Twilley is good? I guess you didnt even say that. All I got to say, and as I have said this time it pains me, Go Pats. Get in their face tomorrow night and play the lockdown D Randy "The" King has tought yall how to play. I know that Oakland is much tougher to prepare for then Siegel due to their offense and defense has more set plays then the Stars. I definately think if you try to run on Oakland theyll slaughter yall. They are more athletic then Shelbyville just like Siegel was. Best bet is for Twilley to dribble around and Andrews to get open just like what happened to us.

Right now we are talking about 2009 region championship game. Not last year or next year. Good luck next year Siegel should have a great team for 2009-10 season. I'm sure Twilley will dribble around whoever D's up on him, but keep your eyes on the sleeper.

Trey, how many 15+ point games have Shelbyville players not named Andrews had this season?

Same question for OP or tj, how many 15+ point games have Oakland players not named Hughes or Edwards had this season?

Not trying to start anything, just curious about the scoring effects of the rest of the puzzle pieces for each team.

I think Wesley has had a few games in double digits, such as last night, but not sure about 15. I can attest that Messick, Hockenberry and Adams have all had 15 points at some game in this season.

Who is the quickest guard for Oakland?

Maybe I dont pay a whole lot of attention to it, but there is really not a big disparity IMO, they all move pretty well.

The Bulls were great when Jordan played too...not to say Siegal wasn't a good team. I just have to agree with deadeye, that we're talking about 2009. There was no way Shelbyville should have won that game, considering all the talent Siegal had on the floor. Says a lot about the coaching...hats off to KT. Obviously you didn't "hear cocky Shelbyville folks" last year...bc other than a couple of people that post...there are none. I don't know about your basketball knowledge...but who "toughts" someone how to play anything SiegalGrad? Who really cares at this point..I think the best two coaches in the region are going at it tomorrow night. I look forward to the game. Good luck to both teams...love to see both Region 4 teams in the Boro...but obviously I want a home game Monday night in S-ville.

I tried to warn you about replying to my post in that you would just make yourself look worse than you already have. Please go back and read what you wrote Siegel Grad. Your post is nothing but a rambling mess. Your use of the English language is even worse than your basketball knowledge.

That said, Go Eagles!!!

PS; DONT DO IT SIEGEL GRAD......Do not chance it with another post!!! LOL

Tonight's game should be barn burner. I hope both teams play well and we both go on to the glass house and show everyone that this Region is the real deal. I think the two best coaches in the region are facing one another tonight and I know there is mutual respect between the two. We will see two class acts on display tonight. And Shelbyville is bringing a crowd....so the house should be rocking! Can't Wait!