Greeneville High in AA

lastyear21

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree....the devils should easily be tops in their conference. Their performance at last night's jamboree was superb! Not only did we get to see the starters do excellent, but ALL kids got a chance to show us how their hard summer work had paid off! It was obvious that it had! Brock Church will possibly be able to dress out for the Sullivan South game! It will certainly help to get him healthy and playing again! The fever is here......5 days to official game time! GO BIG GREENE ALL THE WAY! :roflolk:

I think the Devils will be undeafeated in their conference this year.

The Region Games will be the best to watch.

Ticket sales will fall because everyone knows the Devils are going to win.

Devils are gonna be like Maryville in this new conference. :roflol:

I would say so since it is about the weakest district in the state.

Are any Devil fans coming to Knoxville to scout Sullivan South vs. Knox West? Hope we can find a way to win so we can gain some momentum before you guys roll into Death Valley next week. We really owe you a beatdown after that playoff upset last year.

You do know we are playing Jeff County Friday at Burley.....We kinda owe them a beatdown for spoiling the debut of our new rug last year. I do plan on going to MoTown on Saturday to scout the region 3 competition though....Fulton and AE are playing the MoTowns starting @5.

Are any Devil fans coming to Knoxville to scout Sullivan South vs. Knox West? Hope we can find a way to win so we can gain some momentum before you guys roll into Death Valley next week. We really owe you a beatdown after that playoff upset last year.

Most Coldest night of football that game was.

But it was the most exciting game I've ever attened!!!

You do know we are playing Jeff County Friday at Burley.....We kinda owe them a beatdown for spoiling the debut of our new rug last year. I do plan on going to MoTown on Saturday to scout the region 3 competition though....Fulton and AE are playing the MoTowns starting @5.

My error Barb :thumb: : that should be a good game. I think you guys did a good job scheduling challenging non conference games with this new classification. Good luck against the Patriots. We're hoping for both teams to be 1-0 when we meet at Death Valley next week. Are you going to be able to travel up from your new location?

My error Barb :thumb: : that should be a good game. I think you guys did a good job scheduling challenging non conference games with this new classification. Good luck against the Patriots. We're hoping for both teams to be 1-0 when we meet at Death Valley next week. Are you going to be able to travel up from your new location?

Actually I'm still in G'ville til I sell my house. The 'ol man is commuting to Hattiesburg weekly. If his flight gets in early enough, we'll be there!!!!