Region 7 Tourney

sHarshaw

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is right..it could very well happen.....DC is gonna have to play all 4 quarters from here on out. Play them smart and play them consistent...not a whole heck of alot chance of stopping Prather so get on the other 4. We CANNOT get in foul trouble and need to make smart choices when setting up plays.

Yes I agree with you our boys are gonna have to play like they were at the first of the season..Play hard all 4 hard and I think they are capable of that....let's go Choctaws!!!! DC can very well make it to the BORO....one game at a time!!! lol /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yes I agree with you our boys are gonna have to play like they were at the first of the season..Play hard all 4 hard and I think they are capable of that....let's go Choctaws!!!! DC can very well make it to the BORO....one game at a time!!! lol /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

We have to get through Haywood first...beat them twice so far and have home court advantage..IF we win it.... on to NS. That will be a game if we make it to that point!!!! Interested to see what the game plan would be against them.....don't think we have anyone that can really match up to Prather...but we have some good guard play. CJ and Rex have the experience in these games...our two freshman starters have proven themselves thus far. Ced needs to just do his job like he did against Westview...get the rebounds and stay out of foul trouble.

i will say that northside and covington will be the region final. but i think that both teams will have tough tasks to beat a btw this year. so what i've heard anyways.

We have to get through Haywood first...beat them twice so far and have home court advantage..IF we win it.... on to NS. That will be a game if we make it to that point!!!! Interested to see what the game plan would be against them.....don't think we have anyone that can really match up to Prather...but we have some good guard play. CJ and Rex have the experience in these games...our two freshman starters have proven themselves thus far. Ced needs to just do his job like he did against Westview...get the rebounds and stay out of foul trouble.

Yes I agree with you .... one game at a time!!! I hope they beat Haywood so we can see the next match up to see how our boys are gonna play.... Yes Ced is gonna have to watch the foul trouble....I thought he played a really good game Monday. Go Choctaws!!!

Final Score:

Covington-96

Obion Central-84

Obion Central....19.....14.....19.....32...=84

Covington.........24.....23.....22.....27...=96

OC Scoring...

Gilliam-32 pts

Smith-20 pts

Barber-11 pts

Boucher-8 pts

King-6 pts

Daniel-4 pts

Mobbs-3 pts

Covington Scoring...

Walker-29 pts

McKenzie-20 pts

Goode-16 pts

Adams-15 pts

Brown-15 pts

Final Score:

Covington-96

Obion Central-84

OC Scoring...

Gilliam-32 pts

Smith-20 pts

Barber-11 pts

Boucher-8 pts

King-6 pts

Daniel-4 pts

Mobbs-3 pts

Covington Scoring...

Walker-29 pts

McKenzie-20 pts

Goode-16 pts

Adams-15 pts

Brown-15 pts

Congrats to OC...even though they lost nobody would have though they would have played so well on the road in a game like this. I think OC had a fine season...sure they had a few bumps in the road but overall a fairly good season. I saw them play Marshall Couny and stated they had a nice team back then. They just didn't have the big time athletes.

Final Score:

Covington-96

Obion Central-84

OC Scoring...

Gilliam-32 pts

Smith-20 pts

Barber-11 pts

Boucher-8 pts

King-6 pts

Daniel-4 pts

Mobbs-3 pts

Covington Scoring...

Walker-29 pts

McKenzie-20 pts

Goode-16 pts

Adams-15 pts

Brown-15 pts

Congrats to OC on a FINE season. Coach Kail and his crew played very well last night, but ran into a Very good Covington team. This group of seniors, Nick Gilliam, Brandon Smith, Brady Boucher, Brandon King, and Jacob Mobbs finish their careers at OC and can know that they were a MAJOR part of putting OC REBEL basketball back where all Rebel fans wanted it to be. OC, under Coach Kail have reasserted themselves in the mix in 13AA. These are Good young men, who will do well in life in whatever they do from here. It has been fun to watch this team play, and again Congrats on a fine season.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!