Region 2A

HOOPSGURU

Lets change the subject. Because noones opinion matters in this situation.

Out of the 8 teams that were in this tournament to start, if you could have a team of 10 players, any number of them from any team, to represent the Region in games against the other Regions. who would be your 10 guys?

10 players from Region 2a would be:

1. Cameron Pridemore

2. Ryan Slusher

3. Garrett Raby

4. Jeromy Hagermaker

5. Tyler Harper

6. Wesley Rather

7. Sean Richardson

8. Tyler Carter

9. Matt Roberts

10. Josh Brock

I think that team would almost be unstoppable.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets change the subject. Because noones opinion matters in this situation.

Out of the 8 teams that were in this tournament to start, if you could have a team of 10 players, any number of them from any team, to represent the Region in games against the other Regions. who would be your 10 guys?

This is an unfair question (sort of), due to the fact that Disctrict 2 is so terrible. But I would put these 10 players from District 1 up against any 10 from District 3 or District 4...

1. Ryan Hopson

2. Alex Denton

3. Dylan Ward

4. Logan Morgan

5. Nathaniel Hughes

6. Matthew Potter

7. Jeremiah Greenlee

8. Logan Andrews

9. Frankie Covarrubias

10. Josh Peterson

1. Cameron Pridemore

2. Ryan Slusher

3. Garrett Raby

4. Jeromy Hagermaker

5. Tyler Harper

6. Wesley Rather

7. Sean Richardson

8. Tyler Carter

9. Matt Roberts

10. Josh Brock

The only one I have a problem with is Tyler Harper, IMO I would much rather have someone who could run with the rest of the team instead of a wall that can't keep up in a fast paced game. Plus Caleb Bunch has to be one of the top 10 in the region, I mean he was the district 4 MVP. Plus Randy Sexton wouldn't be a bad addition as well, not as good as some of the ones listed but definately a great player.

1. Cameron Pridemore

2. Ryan Slusher

3. Garrett Raby

4. Jeromy Hagermaker

5. Tyler Harper

6. Wesley Rather

7. Sean Richardson

8. Tyler Carter

9. Matt Roberts

10. Josh Brock

I said out of all 8 teams man not just the last few that was playing you have 4 kids from OZ on here and 2 of them wouldnt be in the top 15 to 20 in the region.. You have left out players from harriman, sunbright, oneida, greenback, and wartburg.

I said out of all 8 teams man not just the last few that was playing you have 4 kids from OZ on here and 2 of them wouldnt be in the top 15 to 20 in the region.. You have left out players from harriman, sunbright, oneida, greenback, and wartburg.

definately, cannot have any single A team in east tenn without the Titlow kid from Greenback,Rockwood was the only team he faced all year that held him to less tan 14 points,averaged 16 points a game,11 rebounds that against 3A,2A and 1A,averaged 19 a game against grace 14 boards,had 14 points and 11 boards against O.S.Titlow and the Carter kid from O.S. were the best PFs in east tenn singleA.aside from Chattanooga havnt seen any of them play,seen region 1,still the two best.Not to mention Titlow was the only weapon Greenback had was double and triple teamed in almost every game,still put up big numbers.

The only one I have a problem with is Tyler Harper, IMO I would much rather have someone who could run with the rest of the team instead of a wall that can't keep up in a fast paced game. Plus Caleb Bunch has to be one of the top 10 in the region, I mean he was the district 4 MVP. Plus Randy Sexton wouldn't be a bad addition as well, not as good as some of the ones listed but definately a great player.

Yes, I do not have any idea how i left out Caleb Bunch, and as for the other kids I just forgot names, but that's basically my view point. As for region 2a being terrible? I wouldn't say terrible, maybe not as good as other regions but they have some good kids. Also, I chose Tylert Harper because he can just stand in the lane with his hands up and affect players shots whether its when they drive or whether its a post player, and on the offensive side he can easily get the ball and just turn around and put it in.

Yes, I do not have any idea how i left out Caleb Bunch, and as for the other kids I just forgot names, but that's basically my view point. As for region 2a being terrible? I wouldn't say terrible, maybe not as good as other regions but they have some good kids. Also, I chose Tylert Harper because he can just stand in the lane with his hands up and affect players shots whether its when they drive or whether its a post player, and on the offensive side he can easily get the ball and just turn around and put it in.

Supergeek, I agree with your views of Harper.

There's been some shots takin at Harper on here but i watched him play some this year and i was impressed with him.. he showed up in the big games when they truely needed him too. And as for running the floor he was not the fastest certainly but against Grace he did do the job pretty well. Especially for having knee surgery right before the season which I have heard is what he had and missed the first half of the season do to it.

My Reigon 2A Team:

1.Wesley Rather-OS

2.Cameron Pridemore-Grace

3.Ryan Slusher-Grace

4.Mykal Titlow-Greenback

5.Tyler Carter-Os

6.Garret Raby-Rockwood

7.Caleb Bunch-Wartburg

8.Tyler Harper-OS

9.Randy Sexton-Sunbright

10.Demetrique Inman-Harriman

Supergeek, I agree with your views of Harper.

There's been some shots takin at Harper on here but i watched him play some this year and i was impressed with him.. he showed up in the big games when they truely needed him too. And as for running the floor he was not the fastest certainly but against Grace he did do the job pretty well. Especially for having knee surgery right before the season which I have heard is what he had and missed the first half of the season do to it.

My Reigon 2A Team:

1.Wesley Rather-OS

2.Cameron Pridemore-Grace

3.Ryan Slusher-Grace

4.Mykal Titlow-Greenback

5.Tyler Carter-Os

6.Garret Raby-Rockwood

7.Caleb Bunch-Wartburg

8.Tyler Harper-OS

9.Randy Sexton-Sunbright

10.Demetrique Inman-Harriman

I agree with this group more than any, but i think i would rather have one of the two posts from Oneida than Harper, Duncan or Laxton would be a better choice i believe. 2 of the most underrated players in the region.

1. Slusher

2. Pridemore

3. Raby

4. Titlow

5. Carter

6. Bunch

7. Rather

8. Laxton

9. Duncan

10. Sexton

6 guards and 4 bigs. Not to mention everyone of these players can create for themselves.

I agree with this group more than any, but i think i would rather have one of the two posts from Oneida than Harper, Duncan or Laxton would be a better choice i believe. 2 of the most underrated players in the region.

1. Slusher

2. Pridemore

3. Raby

4. Titlow

5. Carter

6. Bunch

7. Rather

8. Laxton

9. Duncan

10. Sexton

6 guards and 4 bigs. Not to mention everyone of these players can create for themselves.

I would take Harper just cause he brings another shot blocking presence and a good team is not all about scoring , they have Defense too. Carter and Harper are the 2 best shot erasers in the reigon thats why their on my reigon team.

Harper and Duncan have the same body type with Harper being around 6'7 And Duncan being 6'1 maybe 6'2?

I agree but when you look at the two times these teams played Duncan wore him out when they were against eachother, but i understand what your saying. Both players are good at they do.

Yes they are, But i looked at the box score and Duncan scored 2 points the first time they played???

is that wearing him out? i dont think so.