Mcminn Central vs Polk County

loyalcharger

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central needs to come ready to play on Wednesday. It's hard to beat a good team three time, let alone four. No matter how many time you've beaten a team, you can't take it for granted. Just keep doing what you've been doing and you'll be fine, Chargerettes. Don't look at any other scoreboard. The only game that matters is the one you're playing. That being said, I think Central will take care of business.

Central needs to come ready to play on Wednesday. It's hard to beat a good team three time, let alone four. No matter how many time you've beaten a team, you can't take it for granted. Just keep doing what you've been doing and you'll be fine, Chargerettes. Don't look at any other scoreboard. The only game that matters is the one you're playing. That being said, I think Central will take care of business.

Both teams looked good tonight. Polk started the game down 7-0, but finished the half on a 27-2 run. If Polk plays defense the way they did tonight, they have a chance to make a game of it. They just need to keep it close and not let Central go on any 8-10 pt runs. Looks like the upset bug was running around tonight. Marshall Co, Wilson Central, Oak Ridge, Cleveland all lost. Anythings possible....

I got a feeling they will be ready. Remember the quote from Coach Davis last week about how his girls can beat the Chargerettes? Well, it is on the locker room door where they see it every day. They will be ready and focused.

Central wins by 15+ points. Polk has a bench full of players, but only play six, not enough depth. Polk looked better last night with thier pressure defense and were not standing around as much, this should be a little better game than last time, that's why I think Central will win by only around 15 points.

Both teams looked good tonight. Polk started the game down 7-0, but finished the half on a 27-2 run. If Polk plays defense the way they did tonight, they have a chance to make a game of it. They just need to keep it close and not let Central go on any 8-10 pt runs. Looks like the upset bug was running around tonight. Marshall Co, Wilson Central, Oak Ridge, Cleveland all lost. Anythings possible....

I saw the first half of the Polk/Meigs game. I'll give you that Polk looked good, but remember, Meigs only has 8 players. Their point guard was absolutely worn out before halftime. I'm just saying that Central has much more depth and quality of players than Meigs. That being said, any team can be beaten on any given day. I'm looking forward to it and the subsequent fifth meeting in the state finals!

I saw the first half of the Polk/Meigs game. I'll give you that Polk looked good, but remember, Meigs only has 8 players. Their point guard was absolutely worn out before halftime. I'm just saying that Central has much more depth and quality of players than Meigs. That being said, any team can be beaten on any given day. I'm looking forward to it and the subsequent fifth meeting in the state finals!

A 5th meeting would be great!! What gives Polk some hope is that German was having an off night and they still dominated like they did. The rest of the team needed a game like that to show them that they could win without her having to do the majority of the scoring. Hopefully the defense is as good as it was last night by both teams. If so, it could be a close, low scoring game. Either way, I just hope both teams make it to the 'Boro and bring some hardware back to this side....

I'm looking forward to this game. The place should be rocking! On a side note, I think it's awesome that Central is still playing at McMinn's gym while all their players can do is work the concession stand. Sorry, had to take the shot at the Cherokees. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'm looking forward to this game. The place should be rocking! On a side note, I think it's awesome that Central is still playing at McMinn's gym while all their players can do is work the concession stand. Sorry, had to take the shot at the Cherokees. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> that was a low blow lol