Mcminn Central vs Polk County

loyalcharger

I'm looking forward to this game. The place should be rocking! On a side note, I think it's awesome that Central is still playing at McMinn's gym while all their players can do is work the concession stand. Sorry, had to take the shot at the Cherokees. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You have to remember, McMinn's ladies basketball coach has only completed his second season in a TOTAL rebuiliding job when the program was left in shambles by that idiot Jerry Quirk-the-jerk!!!

I think you'll see the Lady Cherokees being very competitive and back to their old self within 2-3 years.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wellllll they clash again.. Last 2 games since Central has everyone healthy its been a 20+ point blow out. I look for the same to happen again. Central by 21

NOT SO FAST "canadian"! I think Polk wont be intimidated this time, they will be focused and ready to play. If #30 gets hot and Polk plays defense like they did against Meigs it will be a great game! I think Polk will come out hot. Im gonna go out on a limb and say Polk pulls it out by ........7! GO POLK!!!

NOT SO FAST "canadian"! I think Polk wont be intimidated this time, they will be focused and ready to play. If #30 gets hot and Polk plays defense like they did against Meigs it will be a great game! I think Polk will come out hot. Im gonna go out on a limb and say Polk pulls it out by ........7! GO POLK!!!

We will have to see if Mr. Davis keeps the words he told the newspaper about he thought his team could beat Central. In my opinion Central by 15+. GO CHARGERETTES!!!

Central's depth is Polk's biggest problem IMO. The ability to play end to end just wears the teams out. Central will have fresh legs defending #30 for 32 minutes. The Big Blue have way too many scorers for Polk Co. With the return of Madison Lee and the new found post play, just too much for Polk. Central can have an off night offensively and still win by 20 pts.

Does Polk have a chance? Yes, Great experienced coaching who has been here before. Players are well coached, tough and disciplined. Polk has to get into the 4th period ahead of Central. Limiting turnovers is critical.

Should be a game for memories. Central by 10!

Quit talking about Polks defense please. They were playing Meigs!! Not trying to bash Meigs in anyway but they are just not Central. Central has many more weapons and they are in Polk's head admit it if you want but they are!! I would love to meet with you and place a little money on the game, but im not going to be able to make it due to other reasons. But ill be getting updates. Please come back on the board and eat your crow Thursday, as i will if Central loses somehow. But Good luck when yall travel to Upperman for sub-state! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Quit talking about Polks defense please. They were playing Meigs!! Not trying to bash Meigs in anyway but they are just not Central. Central has many more weapons and they are in Polk's head admit it if you want but they are!! I would love to meet with you and place a little money on the game, but im not going to be able to make it due to other reasons. But ill be getting updates. Please come back on the board and eat your crow Thursday, as i will if Central loses somehow. But Good luck when yall travel to Upperman for sub-state! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Come on Canadian, give Polk at least a little credit. They do play good defense. BOTH teams do... Anyway... hopefully we have a good game tonight with no injuries and both teams can make it to the State. I expect a pretty good crowd tonight so if ya want a good seat, better get there early....

I'm not sure if the following will mean anything tonight, but I like our chances.

Feb. 24, 2009 at McMinn Central 64 Polk Co. 39

Jan. 29, 2009 at McMinn Central 67 Polk Co. 46

Dec. 5, 2008 at Polk Co. 38 McMinn Central 42

Jan. 15, 2008 at McMinn Central 58 Polk Co. 53

Nov. 30, 2007 at Polk Co. 43 McMinn Central 62

Jan. 16, 2007 at McMinn Central 47 Polk Co. 41

Dec. 1, 2006 at Polk Co. 48 McMinn Central 63

Feb. 21, 2006 at McMinn Central 62 Polk Co. 51

Jan. 17, 2006 at McMinn Central 82 Polk Co. 42

Dec. 2, 2005 at Polk Co. 36 McMinn Central 61

Feb. 4, 2005 at McMinn Central 52 Polk Co. 35

Jan. 7, 2005 at Polk Co. 38 McMinn Central 45