Livingston Academy vs Upperman (Rd.4)

Overton County Fan

An all district 7AA final. Livingston & Upperman will meet for the fourth time this season. The teams split during the regular season, each winning on their home court. Livingston Academy won the 3rd game in the district tournament finals.

Upperman's defense looked pretty good tonight against Station Camp.

What are some thoughts?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't predict any scores because I'm just not that good at it.

But I will predict two very loud student sections.

Blue section a tad louder than the black /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

GO HOGEYE... 5 MORE

Who will be the first to share with us a verse or two of poetry? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Dekalb Countys gone and so are the Bison.

Now all that remains are the Cats and the Bees.

Tomorrows the night when both teams will come out to fight.

The gym was packed the fans were loud.

Better have got there early or you were just standing around.

The fire marshel would have fainted if he would have saw such a crowed.

I think the kids needed earplugs after being suprised by the oppisite sides crowed.

Now to tomorrow. The game will be good There will only be one winner this must be understood.

The Cats will play hard the Bees will be good. Down to the buzzer this game may come. Go big and play at home or go weak and on the road either way I hope both teams make it to the borro.

GO WILDCATS

Hard to predict this game. Both teams are good, verging on the great status. Dunn is incredible (hard for me to say that, I am an Upperman fan). The game hinges on how Upperman's Christian and Baxter play. They were non existent in the District final and Upperman lost. I think it is a very close game and may even go into OT like the game at LA. Hope Upperman wins, but would rather see them win in substate game than in region finals and lose in substate. Good luck to both teams down the stretch.

How could you pick against them! LA will win not a doubt in my mind! It will be a great game and LA is gonna pull it out! Upperman will hit the road and win their sub-state game and who knows maybe meet in the state tourney! I would love to see it!H-O-G E-Y-E HOG EYE HOGEYE TNT! Its gonna be going down all night long! Good luck to both teams!

How could you pick against them! LA will win not a doubt in my mind! It will be a great game and LA is gonna pull it out! Upperman will hit the road and win their sub-state game and who knows maybe meet in the state tourney! I would love to see it!H-O-G E-Y-E HOG EYE HOGEYE TNT! Its gonna be going down all night long! Good luck to both teams!

This game should be all it's getting pumped up to be. Upperman plays very well at home, and they are playing well right now. I have seen all three games these two have played this year and feel like LA has a good team as well as Upperman, but i like the bees in this one at home. Good luck to both teams. I'm gonna drop this one in for Mr. Taylor early GOOOOOO BEEEESSSSS!!!!

Announcements