Livingston Academy vs Upperman (Rd.4)

Overton County Fan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't agree more.

The BEE-hopeful's are being kind of quite on this one...

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

I would not be so confident if I was a HOGEYE fan. All the games have been close and this one is in the BEEHIVE. I wont go as far as to say that Upperman wins for sure, but it would not shock me either. Wish I could be there for this one. Cant remember the last time so much was riding on a LA/Upperman game.

Should be a great game tonight...Atmosphere should be electric, hair standing up on our necks, and probably a few flared tempers (but lets hope not too bad)...Just part of a fierce rivalry. Wish good health to both teams and of course hope the BIG BLUE WILDCATS take home the championship.

GO HOG-EYE!!!

Being a Bee Fan myself I hope we keep the other side of the gym pretty quiet and then we wouldn't have to hear the Ole Hog eye cheer /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I know I know we will hear it but hopefully by the end of the night the chant will be H-O-G E-Y-E Hog eye hog eye just Got BEAT. That is so much better than the other one:)

GOOOOOO BEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Being a Bee Fan myself I hope we keep the other side of the gym pretty quiet and then we wouldn't have to hear the Ole Hog eye cheer /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I know I know we will hear it but hopefully by the end of the night the chant will be H-O-G E-Y-E Hog eye hog eye just Got BEAT. That is so much better than the other one:)

GOOOOOO BEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Aint it amazing what sounds good and what sound bad??? It just depends on what side of the gym your on!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

GO HOG-EYE!!!!

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• RR, you might remember. Didn’t someone hide the kicking shoe that game? It seems I remember we had missed a kick the week before, and we needed all the points we could get. We thought we had a better chance going for two, so $?&@$ hid the shoe after the first miss that game. No one on our sideline looked for it very hard.
    • I will never forget the 1983 Heritage vs Maryville game. I remember driving home and listening to WGAP. Can't remember the announcers name. He asked Coach Story why he kept going for 2? Story told him " Why didn't you ask Renfro that last year"
    • TSSAA will let them all go to Mase.
    • Well nothing new, the Mustangs are really talented again this coming season!  They very well could go undefeated in regular season.  We shall see what happens in postseason.  I think the path to state title game is a little clearer than years past.  I think the Stangs are going to be really good and I think the traditional teams around in 2A are not going to be as strong.  It should be a fun season!