Joe Jackson (best guard in Tn)

nebuntyn

Hooplove I'm like you I have only seen Jackson and read about Jenkins and saw youtube highlights. You can't really argue with 42 ppg but if their is anyone who is comparable to Jenkins it would be Jackson. I'm not saying who's better but it seems their games are remotely different. Jenkins is more of the shooter, but Jackson is flat out outstanding off the dribble.

Any chance Jackson goes to Knoxville to play for the Brucenator?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be the one. Who does Jackson have offers from at this point?

Memphis, Arkansas, UT, Texas A&M, Ole Miss, Miss St, Kansas will offer at some point as well as some of the other big boys. I'm told Jackson wants to be a Memphis Tiger........I have no idea where he will end up but he can go anywhere he wants.

Memphis, Arkansas, UT, Texas A&M, Ole Miss, Miss St, Kansas will offer at some point as well as some of the other big boys. I'm told Jackson wants to be a Memphis Tiger........I have no idea where he will end up but he can go anywhere he wants.

It would be nice if Tennessee could steal a top notch player out of Memphis. Hard to beat going to the Memphis Tigers to play ball though.

It would be nice if Tennessee could steal a top notch player out of Memphis. Hard to beat going to the Memphis Tigers to play ball though.

Well pressureD it's really not. The top players from Memphis having been leaving away from Memphis the last couple of years

Well pressureD it's really not. The top players from Memphis having been leaving away from Memphis the last couple of years

Well, I said that because the only one that we have gotten is J.P. Prince. I would like to see the basketball team focus on Memphis as much as Coach Kiffin and the football team appear to be focusing on it.

I really think Memphis will land Jackson if they truely want him. I heard Elliot wasn't even ready for the style of Memphis and couldn't hang with CDR and crew at the Finch center. Leslie....well I think Memphis will get over losing him. He dropped like 30 spots in Rivals so....

And technically Tenn didn't get J.P. Zona got em and then he transferred /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> but these next 4 classes will be awesome from Memphis and I think the tigers will land one of the top players.