Blackman vs. Walker Valley

bhsblaze09

Hey I plan on making the trip to WV on saturday... I was wondering if anyone had any info on WV and how this game should go.

I hope the crowd from the last two or three games "Hibdon's Heroes" will get on down there. I am a senior and have been in the student section since the beginning I hope we bring a great crowd to see our girls win!

Go Lady Blaze!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wating to hear as well. Looks like WV has had a whale of a season. Don't know of stats are the best way of stacking the teams up but without first hand knowledge its the best we can do. 30-3 looks pretty daunting. 1931 pts vs. 1157 does as well, works out to 58-35 average game score. Blackman did play a tougher schedule, according to the rankings anyway. If the young ladies play with the heart and determination they have shown over the last few weeks, I think it is doable. BUT I really would like to hear some other opiniions.

I'm wating to hear as well. Looks like WV has had a whale of a season. Don't know of stats are the best way of stacking the teams up but without first hand knowledge its the best we can do. 30-3 looks pretty daunting. 1931 pts vs. 1157 does as well, works out to 58-35 average game score. Blackman did play a tougher schedule, according to the rankings anyway. If the young ladies play with the heart and determination they have shown over the last few weeks, I think it is doable. BUT I really would like to hear some other opiniions.

Can't tell you much about the team, but I can fill you in on the gym. If you want a seat, period, you better get there early. Visiting side only has like 4 rows. Most idiotic design I have ever seen for a gym. You will know what Im talking bout when you see it.

Can't tell you much about the team, but I can fill you in on the gym. If you want a seat, period, you better get there early. Visiting side only has like 4 rows. Most idiotic design I have ever seen for a gym. You will know what Im talking bout when you see it.

Hmm... Well then lets plan on filling up the visitor side with students! Attention all Blackman students on this board... We have a pep bus going to the game saturday!!! It's FREE!!! We need everyone we can get there!!! I'm calling you guys and girls out!!! Support the school! Sacrifice one saturday! We all know if we can make it back to MTSU we will have a heck of a student section in support. The students really helped out at Lawrence County.

Again pep bus saturday. FREE! Leaves at 1:50! Sign up in the office! Show WV who Hibdon's Heroes are!!!

Go Lady Blaze!

Walker Valley is very athletic and play an up tempo offense and a pressure defense. They are very well coached by a long time successful coach. You better come with the "A" game and that might not be enough!! Have a safe trip to Charleston.

I watched a couple of minutes of film on WV. They just remind me of a team full of girls that don't have anything else to do and they go to the gym and practice shooting all the time. I heard that they take over half their shot from the 3 point line.. better get out on 'em Lady Blaze!!

Go Lady Blaze!!!!

I watched a couple of minutes of film on WV. They just remind me of a team full of girls that don't have anything else to do and they go to the gym and practice shooting all the time. I heard that they take over half their shot from the 3 point line.. better get out on 'em Lady Blaze!!

Go Lady Blaze!!!!

WV is the only team I have seen this year who I thought could hang with Clarkrange.

They are complete. They do love to shoot the three, but have nice post play as well, and their guards are great at penetrating and dishing.

They are also the best passing team I have seen, and play a very stingy in-your-face defense.

WV is the only team I have seen this year who I thought could hang with Clarkrange.

They are complete. They do love to shoot the three, but have nice post play as well, and their guards are great at penetrating and dishing.

They are also the best passing team I have seen, and play a very stingy in-your-face defense.

How big are the posts?

I'm hoping to see a good match up in the paint!