Shelbyville vs. Walker Valley

deadeyedave

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... I can't believe what I am reading on this board about how bad Walker Valley is and how they are over rated. Let me just give you my two cents on the game. I have never seen their opponent and I am not a fan of Walker Valley. However, I have seen Walker Valley play several times this year and they bend but never break. The one thing you can say about ALL the Bradley County teams is they are very fundamental and well coached. Here is a heads up for all who think that Walker Valley is over rated. Don't bet any money you can't afford to lose and don't leave a single player on their team alone behind the three point line. If you do, you will get lit up. Again, I am not a fan of Walker Valley but I must say I have really enjoyed watching them play this year. They bring fundamentals and TEAMWORK back to high school basketball.

Go Mustangs!

This story says it all. Shelbyville will be able to score inside and also their defense will be the difference. Shelbyville by 4-8 points.

http://www.t-g.com/story/1508715.html

The directions in this story are wrong. Take Exit 33 turn right and the school will be about 3 miles on the LEFT. It may be a small school but I think you will be impressed with how nice it looks.

Wow... I can't believe what I am reading on this board about how bad Walker Valley is and how they are over rated. Let me just give you my two cents on the game. I have never seen their opponent and I am not a fan of Walker Valley. However, I have seen Walker Valley play several times this year and they bend but never break. The one thing you can say about ALL the Bradley County teams is they are very fundamental and well coached. Here is a heads up for all who think that Walker Valley is over rated. Don't bet any money you can't afford to lose and don't leave a single player on their team alone behind the three point line. If you do, you will get lit up. Again, I am not a fan of Walker Valley but I must say I have really enjoyed watching them play this year. They bring fundamentals and TEAMWORK back to high school basketball.

Go Mustangs!

They may very well beat Shelbyville but I guarantee they have not played a team that brings the defense to the table this team does. Also Walker Valley will face the best player they have faced all season in Emmanuel Andrews. Go Eagles /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The directions in this story are wrong. Take Exit 33 turn right and the school will be about 3 miles on the LEFT. It may be a small school but I think you will be impressed with how nice it looks.

CORRECTION: The school is about 1 mile from I-75.

For the people driving over from Shelbyville: The only food right at the Charleston exit (#33) you'll be taking, is the Ponderosa Truck Stop and a McDonald's. You have to drive a couple of miles past the school to get to the town of Charleston to find a King's Diner, Sonic, Subway, or Hardee's. If you want a better selection of food, you can take the Cleveland exits - #25 or #27. I'm not sure what they'll be serving at the ballgame.

yes they are.

They both also have more all-around games as well..

I'm sry I'm not stalking Kerry and Andrews and follow them from camp to camp drooling about how many 3's they might hit

I dont follow jenkins. And you dont follow them it can EASILY be found on SEVERAL different sources on the internet. Dont worry im sure many will agree with me that Jenkins is better.

And im still waiting for the response on what have andrews or hammonds done like that of jenkins(aka 42.3 points, top 30 in the nation, nations leadings scorers, one of the top players at one of the best camps in the US, outscoring the number one player in the nation for a whole camp)???dont worry i'll wait.... am sure you'll find something. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would just say give up, your not gunna find anything thats gunna show anybody that andrews or hammonds are as good as jenkins, they havent got ONE single accomplishment like him, not one. And like I said earlier not saying they arent good, there just not as good as jenkins.

I dont follow jenkins. And you dont follow them it can EASILY be found on SEVERAL different sources on the internet. Dont worry im sure many will agree with me that Jenkins is better.

And im still waiting for the response on what have andrews or hammonds done like that of jenkins(aka 42.3 points, top 30 in the nation, nations leadings scorers, one of the top players at one of the best camps in the US, outscoring the number one player in the nation for a whole camp)???dont worry i'll wait.... am sure you'll find something. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wait a sec.. Where is Jenkins at right now? Don't worry I'll wait..

I actually just watvhed some youtube on the all great Jenkins.

Hes VERY slow not beating anyone off the dribble. By the way he was playing some top notch guys /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Looked like he was playing teams like Warren county..

He is nothing more than a shooter...

I watched a couple of videos put a looong athlete on him and he gets shut down.

Dood can't jump either

Jenkins is definently a great shooter no doubt about it. His stats and scoring average speak for itself. I will say this however, if Andrews or Hammonds shot 90% of the teams shots on each night they would probably be close to his average as well. Without Jenkins Station Camp does not get out of the first round in regions at best. Andrews will be the best player WV has seen all year.

Go Eagles

Jenkins is definently a great shooter no doubt about it. His stats and scoring average speak for itself. I will say this however, if Andrews or Hammonds shot 90% of the teams shots on each night they would probably be close to his average as well. Without Jenkins Station Camp does not get out of the first round in regions at best. Andrews will be the best player WV has seen all year.

Go Eagles

True..

By the way Jenkins can take some DUMB shots too.