Cookeville vs. McGavock

dig2win

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And maybe: Their weaker regular season schedule?

I know people that read my off the wall post are tired of reading about the SOS, but I believe it is a big factor in a lot of games. Will it come into play today just have to see.

Just wanted to wish the Lady Cavs the best today. Hog-eye fans are pulling for our neighbors.

I know people that read my off the wall post are tired of reading about the SOS, but I believe it is a big factor in a lot of games. Will it come into play today just have to see.

Just wanted to wish the Lady Cavs the best today. Hog-eye fans are pulling for our neighbors.

I think SOS is important, but this is a veteran McGavock team that has played a lot of big games over the last few years. They played LaVergne, Smyrna, Hillsboro, Brentwood, and Mt. Juliet. They also went to the Shelbyville summer camps and played all of the top teams there. I know that isn't the same thing, but Cookeville will not be a shock to them. Playing in the State Tournament may be hard, but there isn't a team there that isn't dealing with that.

I think SOS is important, but this is a veteran McGavock team that has played a lot of big games over the last few years. They played LaVergne, Smyrna, Hillsboro, Brentwood, and Mt. Juliet. They also went to the Shelbyville summer camps and played all of the top teams there. I know that isn't the same thing, but Cookeville will not be a shock to them. Playing in the State Tournament may be hard, but there isn't a team there that isn't dealing with that.

Any score ??

I think SOS is important,

SOS means VERY LITTLE.... It's all about matchups and desire... Who you played close in the early season helps in your preparation but doesn't mean much now. ALL the teams are good and all of them are prepared. AND surely - if a team has made it this far - they have played some decent level of competition to get to this point.

Anyone know where I can listen to this game????

Don't know the #'s but I would say WHUB in cookeville. Or WLIV LIVINGSTON 104.3 fm carried the LA- Pickett and Clarkrange games yesterday.

Also the internet they say. On the homepage of coachT and follow directions. I never could get hooked up myself I had to listen to the radio at work and home.

Don't know the #'s but I would say WHUB in cookeville. Or WLIV LIVINGSTON 104.3 fm carried the LA- Pickett and Clarkrange games yesterday.

Also the internet they say. On the homepage of coachT and follow directions. I never could get hooked up myself I had to listen to the radio at work and home.

Thanks, RC!!!

Go Cavs