Games this week (3/8)

BigG

Oh I see. I teach for Knox County so I'm off for Spring Break as well next week. I'm glad because that will give me a chance to see the Seymour vs Maryville game next Tuesday. I'm 27, but I'm an old man when it comes to getting to bed on weeknights. I've got faith that this showing will be much better than the one against Bearden. Are you training in town or in Florida?

We are doing a combined training and mission trip down to Orlando. We will be practicing in the morning, and then working with Serenity shelter and some other homes for abused families, and offering free soccer clinics for inner city kids after they get out of school. My old assistant coach is a church planter down there and is helping to set it up.

We do hope to make it to the beach one day for some sand soccer (though I think the guys are looking forward to the beach for other reasons!!!!).

I'm sure Seymour will bounce back quite nicely from the Bearden game. I think in the long run, it could end up helping.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any details?

There are not many details needed in this game. It was pretty much a dominating performance for Cookeville. Livingston Academy just seemed to be playing catch up from the very beginning and Cookeville never slowed down. Great job by this Cookeville team to start off the season. They look pretty strong.

There are not many details needed in this game. It was pretty much a dominating performance for Cookeville. Livingston Academy just seemed to be playing catch up from the very beginning and Cookeville never slowed down. Great job by this Cookeville team to start off the season. They look pretty strong.

No one on las team played anywhere near the potential. dont get me wrong cookeville played really good but i feel if la has a better game then the score is alot closer that is just my opinion though

No one on las team played anywhere near the potential. dont get me wrong cookeville played really good but i feel if la has a better game then the score is alot closer that is just my opinion though

Well if thats the case then Las needs to get it together and start playing to their full potential. Scrimmages are over now and every game means something. So if Las is indeed a strong team, they didnt show it against Cookeville. Maybe we will see a better result in their next match.

We are doing a combined training and mission trip down to Orlando. We will be practicing in the morning, and then working with Serenity shelter and some other homes for abused families, and offering free soccer clinics for inner city kids after they get out of school. My old assistant coach is a church planter down there and is helping to set it up.

We do hope to make it to the beach one day for some sand soccer (though I think the guys are looking forward to the beach for other reasons!!!!).

I'm sure Seymour will bounce back quite nicely from the Bearden game. I think in the long run, it could end up helping.

That's cool

That's great G! I'm sure the kids will love it not only for the location, but also the rewarding mission work. As for the sand soccer, I don't doubt that the scenery could be somewhat distracting. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well if thats the case then Las needs to get it together and start playing to their full potential. Scrimmages are over now and every game means something. So if Las is indeed a strong team, they didnt show it against Cookeville. Maybe we will see a better result in their next match.

no point in bashing i give cookeville credit there a very strong team and will compete in there district this year but LA really didnt play to there potential and its no one but there own fault IMO everyone was to worried about the Bball games that night but no excuses cookeville was just a better team but expect LA to bounce back strong

no point in bashing i give cookeville credit there a very strong team and will compete in there district this year but LA really didnt play to there potential and its no one but there own fault IMO everyone was to worried about the Bball games that night but no excuses cookeville was just a better team but expect LA to bounce back strong

I was not trying to bash anyone. Just wanted to make that clear. All im saying is that i hope that they can pull it together and play to their full potential because there is nothing worse than a good team with tons of potential not make it very far because they cant seem to get it going. Lets just hope they start playing better.

I was not trying to bash anyone. Just wanted to make that clear. All im saying is that i hope that they can pull it together and play to their full potential because there is nothing worse than a good team with tons of potential not make it very far because they cant seem to get it going. Lets just hope they start playing better.

My fault i misunderstood what year is 29 and 35 on your team very impressed with them