WHO WLL WIN?

dreambig

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy. She's the best player in the state at any level. She was runner up last year as a Junior when she probably should have won it and she's a senior this year. There's no way she doesn't win it this year as she's in a class all her own. She's the only one being considered that could play D1 ball and actually turned down D1 scholarships to play D1AA at UTC.

Easy. She's the best player in the state at any level. She was runner up last year as a Junior when she probably should have won it and she's a senior this year. There's no way she doesn't win it this year as she's in a class all her own. She's the only one being considered that could play D1 ball and actually turned down D1 scholarships to play D1AA at UTC.

UTC is not D1AA they are D1A

WOW WOW WOW... Are you kidding me? And you dont think D1 schools are not looking at laken leonard... Ok who would turn down Dl scholarships to play at a d1a school...If she is so good why is she going to UTC.. i mean dont get me wrong she is a great player but dont say she is in a class of her own. And no she s not the best player in the state at any level..You need to get your facts straight before you come on here saying things... How do you know she got second last year ? maybe she got third behind leonard

I vote for Christopher also, and if you seen both her and Leonard play this year (which I have several times) , especially in big games, and think Leonard is better, something is wrong.

I predict Laken to win it next year because she will be a three time finalist and that is the nature of the beast, but Christopher deserves it this year.

I vote for Christopher also, and if you seen both her and Leonard play this year (which I have several times) , especially in big games, and think Leonard is better, something is wrong.

I predict Laken to win it next year because she will be a three time finalist and that is the nature of the beast, but Christopher deserves it this year.

I think who ever wins it deserves it.. They are both great players that has a bright and big future ahead of them

I agree with jasonss. I believe Christopher will win although Laken is probally a better player.. Christopher as a senior should win and next year Laken Leonard being a senior should win.