Class of 2010

In Hoc Signo Vinces

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are the studs from the class of 2010 that are going to be the leaders of their teams?

The Kid from Ensworth should be the cream of the crop in DII along with MUS's QB. BGA has two very good RBs who will be counted on a lot this year. BA always has a stable of talent and Ryan should be back in the picture.

The Kid from Ensworth should be the cream of the crop in DII along with MUS's QB. BGA has two very good RBs who will be counted on a lot this year. BA always has a stable of talent and Ryan should be back in the picture.

I agree with all of these kids. The back at Enworth is the real deal and will be a legit D1 propect along with the QB at MUS. BA has a back that is the real deal, but is young. Ryan has some skill guys that are good and a QB that has had some impressive combines.

Does anyone know what JP2 has now that TATE is gone?

I agree with all of these kids. The back at Enworth is the real deal and will be a legit D1 propect along with the QB at MUS. BA has a back that is the real deal, but is young. Ryan has some skill guys that are good and a QB that has had some impressive combines.

Does anyone know what JP2 has now that TATE is gone?

"impressive" huh? now I know who you are.

• 2 months later...

I thought that the MUS QB didnt have any eligability left

Where did you hear that rumor?

That rumor popped up towards the end of last season (that he was 19, and would be ineligible). The Memphis people deny it vigorously, and I'm inclined to believe them, since they have nothing to gain by playing an ineligible player (and these are not Chinese gymnasts here, ages are easy enough to verify). I thought it would be fun to post something to the effect that he was ineligible because he was now collecting Social Security, but i wasn't sure everybody else would pick up the sarcasm, or understand that it was directed at the rumor mongers, and not at the kid.

That rumor popped up towards the end of last season (that he was 19, and would be ineligible). The Memphis people deny it vigorously, and I'm inclined to believe them, since they have nothing to gain by playing an ineligible player (and these are not Chinese gymnasts here, ages are easy enough to verify). I thought it would be fun to post something to the effect that he was ineligible because he was now collecting Social Security, but i wasn't sure everybody else would pick up the sarcasm, or understand that it was directed at the rumor mongers, and not at the kid.

He turns 19 in his Senior year, but well after the cut of date to be ruled ineligible. he is now ranked as the #1 Ranked Dual Threat QB in the latest Rivals Rankings.

He turns 19 in his Senior year, but well after the cut of date to be ruled ineligible. he is now ranked as the #1 Ranked Dual Threat QB in the latest Rivals Rankings.

Sounds like D2 has a few QB's that are pretty good and will be standouts for their teams. The QB from MBA has also emerged as a combine warrior. Does JP2 have any studs on their ball club this year, or has graduation taken over?