How much will Humboldt win by in the first round of State

Predictions....How much will Humboldt win by in the first round? Let the games begin. This is a down year for the West, overall, but this team is loaded for bear. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

This is a stupid thread...We don't even know who we're playing yet and won't until Saturday...People like you make the rest of us Humboldt fans look bad..

This is a stupid thread...We don't even know who we're playing yet and won't until Saturday...People like you make the rest of us Humboldt fans look bad..

That is a compliment to your school's season. I have watched these guys play 6 times this year and I haven't seen a double A team in our area that could beat them. And as far as making anyone from Humboldt looking bad, pay attention to your side of the gymnasium, you guys do a good enough job of that yourself. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I agree with Red..But I will say whoever draws Humboldt will have their hands full..I haven't seen the teams from the other areas like Temple etc..so I try not to comment on teams I haven't actually seen..but I've seen Manassas and Humboldt..I really believe Humboldt will win by double digits if they were to play!

That is a compliment to your school's season. I have watched these guys play 6 times this year and I haven't seen a double A team in our area that could beat them. And as far as making anyone from Humboldt looking bad, pay attention to your side of the gymnasium, you guys do a good enough job of that yourself. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

What makes humboldt's fans look bad. What is it that you saw Hater Nation? Key me in on this one.

Forgive me if I don't accept ignorance as a compliment...

At first, I thought you were a Humboldt fan but since you're not I'm not even going to bother wasting my time...Good day to you sir..or ma'am /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Predictions....How much will Humboldt win by in the first round? Let the games begin. This is a down year for the West, overall, but this team is loaded for bear. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

My, My, My a little cocky aren't we? You should be careful making these kind of assumptions. You are setting yourself up for a big fall!!!!

I agree with Red..But I will say whoever draws Humboldt will have their hands full..I haven't seen the teams from the other areas like Temple etc..so I try not to comment on teams I haven't actually seen..but I've seen Manassas and Humboldt..I really believe Humboldt will win by double digits if they were to play!

There isn't any team in Single A to compete with Manassas or Humboldt PLAIN & SIMPLE if either lose it will be in the Finals or the stupid blind draw gets them matched up together 1st or Semis, but I would be in COMPLETE shock if either lose to someone other than the other team!

There isn't any team in Single A to compete with Manassas or Humboldt PLAIN & SIMPLE if either lose it will be in the Finals or the stupid blind draw gets them matched up together 1st or Semis, but I would be in COMPLETE shock if either lose to someone other than the other team!

O well maybe the rest of us will show up and play anyway