best quaterbacks

Guest star21

Ryan Moore of McCallie, if he isn't already will be among the ranks of the elite QB's in the state, if not the country by the end of the season. He's going to have to carry a pretty big burden for McCallie this year, but it's nothing that he can't handle. He's got an amazing arm, and he makes good descisions, as well as being a fine leader.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Houston county has a good qb that has been out for the first game and will be out tommorrow night on homecoming but he sghould soon be backwill be back..He hasnt got to practice with the team so may look rusty early but when he is back in full-stride watch out he has an arm..(ive seen him on the 50 throw it through the goal post(thats like 70 yards)(junior) ui was wrong i tohught that he would be back this week but its not this week but soon>>...

[Edited by GotGame on 9-12-02 11:57A]

A nice story on the Centennial QB's today in the Tennessean. Al Veach and Phillip Bates are by no means the best qb's in the state but combine to form a formidable duo that has the Cougars at 2-0, and hopefully will continue as the competions picks up in the next few weeks. Veach is the passer and the meticulous one while Bates is the born winner with a mean streak, that carries over when he plays HB and LB. Both have split plays so far this season while Bates has one TD run and Veach has 2 TD passes.

Posted by rhinob59:

Ryan Moore of McCallie, if he isn't already will be among the ranks of the elite QB's in the state, if not the country by the end of the season. He's going to have to carry a pretty big burden for McCallie this year, but it's nothing that he can't handle. He's got an amazing arm, and he makes good descisions, as well as being a fine leader.

R. Moore is a great QB but I heard he will probably sign a pro Baseball Contract I think he should look at kelley Washington & Chris Wienke and others who have come back to Football that Minor league ball is not that great.

Guest BucFootball16
Posted by scout15:

Will Healy from Boyd-Buchanan is the best QB! In 3 games he already has over 500 yards passing!He can stay in the pocket or scramble!

I can't agree with you more. Besides running a 4.5 40. He can throw over 60 yards. He is the best in the state.