Oliver Springs vs. Clarkrange

OS91

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two familiar foes go at it. OS knocked Clarkrange out of the state tourney two years ago. Clarkrange knocked OS out last year.

Clarkrange has won both games this year, but OS has been playing their best basketball of the year in the 2nd half of the season.

It will take a monumental effort for the Lady Cats to beat Clarkrange. Forget Class A. Clarkrange is probably one of the top 3 teams in the state regardless of classification - if not the BEST.

Kelsey Hall stepped up bigtime for OS today. If that happens again and KC has her typical huge game when playing against elite competition, OS has a chance to give Clarkrange all they want.

quote]Why does ever one think clarkrange is unbeatable?[/

Thought CR had nerves of steel...???? You mean there is a human side to CR?

It couldn't have been that Forrest was playing awesome defense in the first half....now could it?! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Actually, Forrest played a great game yesterday. I don't think that anyone would argue that. In fact, their press was very disruptive. It was a good game. CR is human. In fact, I know that we sometimes forget (myself included) /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> that these are just 15-18 year old young ladies. I'm all for being passionate about my team, but there are more important things than basketball (even in CR). /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We need to let them know how awesome they are and encourage and support them in all of their endeavors, not just basketball. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thought CR had nerves of steel...???? You mean there is a human side to CR?

It couldn't have been that Forrest was playing awesome defense in the first half....now could it?! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Does it really matter? Forrest lost by 17 and it was a twenty point loss with the starters in the game, so my point is everyone is talking about how Clarkrange was nervous and how good Forrest played, but a 17 point loss is a loss! I don't understand some of the reasoning on the board. I'm a Clarkrange fan and I don't care if they win by 1 or 40 a win is a win and a loss is a loss. Forrest has a good team and they played good pressure defense which caused problems for a half. No excuses will be made for a 17 point win.

Should be a great game between the two.

Clarkrange and OS looked great Wednesday, the games getting the hype it deserves, but I think with the way OS has played them this season and this being the third time they meet, I got it feeling it may be the charm. Sorry that I don't buy all the hype /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> 36-0 is impressive but we all know in tourney times regular season records mean nothing.Good luck to both hope for a great injury free game /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Nope, you're right, it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

I guess my point is why make excuses when you still won...just cuz you were

down by 5 at the half? It was a good game...just leave it at that.

Good luck tomorrow against OS.

Does it really matter? Forrest lost by 17 and it was a twenty point loss with the starters in the game, so my point is everyone is talking about how Clarkrange was nervous and how good Forrest played, but a 17 point loss is a loss! I don't understand some of the reasoning on the board. I'm a Clarkrange fan and I don't care if they win by 1 or 40 a win is a win and a loss is a loss. Forrest has a good team and they played good pressure defense which caused problems for a half. No excuses will be made for a 17 point win.

Good post cr1 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Actually, Forrest played a great game yesterday. I don't think that anyone would argue that. In fact, their press was very disruptive. It was a good game. CR is human. In fact, I know that we sometimes forget (myself included) /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> that these are just 15-18 year old young ladies. I'm all for being passionate about my team, but there are more important things than basketball (even in CR). /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We need to let them know how awesome they are and encourage and support them in all of their endeavors, not just basketball. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, this Forrest fan is going to the game tomorrow and as we all know I don't have a horse in this race........but am expecting a whale of a game for 2 reasons...# 1 Clarkrange is undefeated and as we all know the complete package, #2 I am interested in watching Christopher play against them, have heard she steps it up in the big games and they don't get much bigger...Forrest has never played OS even though we have both been there the last four years I believe. Anyway Best of Luck to these 2 wonderful teams, and I am looking forward to the game!!!!!!! Hooptroop and I can't stay away....can we Hoopie?????

I'm with you AuntKIMMIE...looking forward to another good ball game.

Hope they play injury free and have FUN!!!!Enjoy the moment.

Well, this Forrest fan is going to the game tomorrow and as we all know I don't have a horse in this race........but am expecting a whale of a game for 2 reasons...# 1 Clarkrange is undefeated and as we all know the complete package, #2 I am interested in watching Christopher play against them, have heard she steps it up in the big games and they don't get much bigger...Forrest has never played OS even though we have both been there the last four years I believe. Anyway Best of Luck to these 2 wonderful teams, and I am looking forward to the game!!!!!!! Hooptroop and I can't stay away....can we Hoopie?????