Livingston vs Westview

Joe Quincy

it really amazes me how you give the west tn teams no chance, you say it takes a good team to get this far and there are two teams from 13aa in the final four of the state. they did what they had to do and they are now there wheree everyone wants to be at this time of the year. lets make it an all district 13aa state championship!!!!!!!!!!!

13AA is rep great an i belive gc and mw are from the west side go MW and GC lets face off one more time at the end of the road goo luck to both teams today

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say livingston by atleast 15... it is a shame that livingston and central had to play each other... either team would have rolled over westview or elizabethton... now i am going to say that livingston is going to prove my point agaist westview

After watching the Westview / Elizabethton game Wedneday, several of us Central fans thought if we could just get by Livingston Academy our girls would be in the finals Saturday. Maybe Westview just didn't play a good game against Elizabethton, but they certainly didn't impress me as being a contender. Now, if you Westview fans want to say that McMinn Central didn't impress you either, then I'd agree with you. Our girls played the worst game I've seen them play in two years. But my point is that we got beat playing a bad game, and if Westview plays Livingston Academy anything like they did against Elizabethton, and if LA plays anywhere close to the way they played Wednesday, then Westview will be packing it up and going home after their game today.

But, that's whay they play the game.

Good Luck to L A today.

Leave no doubt!

If westview can contain #22 they have a chance at this one. Neither team can beat Gibson County who will end up winning by 20 points or better on Saturday. They are just that much better than the rest of the teams that remain. If I am wrong...I'll admit it. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

If westview can contain #22 they have a chance at this one. Neither team can beat Gibson County who will end up winning by 20 points or better on Saturday. They are just that much better than the rest of the teams that remain. If I am wrong...I'll admit it. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

That would be a smart move by Westview to try and contain #22, but she's not the only player we have. If I were you I wouldn't worry about our game. I believe you all will have your hands full with South Greene. And that's just your opinion that GC will win it all. They have to get there first. I'll tell you what ..if LA wins and GC wins I'll take you up on that 20 points or better. Or are you just running your flap.

If Rechis plays like she normally does and hits those threes like she normally does it's going to be hard to beat Westview....If she gets help from Olds and G.A Swaim they could very well be playing for a state championship....Their two regular season games with Gibson County proved they are good enough to compete with top teams..Oh wait, they are in the Final Four, they have to be considered one of those top teams....

Gibson County has risen to another level in the tournaments though and beat the Lady Chargers pretty badly in the district and region championship games.....Both of the 13AA teams will have their hands full today but so will Livingston Acd and South Greene....

If Rechis plays like she normally does and hits those threes like she normally does it's going to be hard to beat Westview....If she gets help from Olds and G.A Swaim they could very well be playing for a state championship....Their two regular season games with Gibson County proved they are good enough to compete with top teams..Oh wait, they are in the Final Four, they have to be considered one of those top teams....

Gibson County has risen to another level in the tournaments though and beat the Lady Chargers pretty badly in the district and region championship games.....Both of the 13AA teams will have their hands full today but so will Livingston Acd and South Greene....

Yeah if a frog had wings. We can if this and if that all day long. Everyone around the LA program knows what lies ahead. So this game with Westview isn't going to be a big surprise we have played teams as good as them all year. We haven't played the toughest schedule and not learned something believe me. I have all the confidence in the world in our coach and girls that we can win this game. But you still have to go out and do it. Just like GC is undefeated this year, but they still have to go out and play. I promise you S. Greene isn't going to just lay down b/c GC is unbeaten.

Yeah if a frog had wings. We can if this and if that all day long. Everyone around the LA program knows what lies ahead. So this game with Westview isn't going to be a big surprise we have played teams as good as them all year. We haven't played the toughest schedule and not learned something believe me. I have all the confidence in the world in our coach and girls that we can win this game. But you still have to go out and do it. Just like GC is undefeated this year, but they still have to go out and play. I promise you S. Greene isn't going to just lay down b/c GC is unbeaten.

Maybe you haven't played anyone as good as Westview or Gibson County....

Stop....

You are going to say maybe Westview and Gibson County hasn't played anyone as good as South Greene and Livingston Acd....

Yes, we could play this game all day long... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Maybe you haven't played anyone as good as Westview or Gibson County....

Stop....

You are going to say maybe Westview and Gibson County hasn't played anyone as good as South Greene and Livingston Acd....

Yes, we could play this game all day long... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah that's right.

Livingston Acad. should be a tough game for westview but westview will pull it out to make it an all d-13aa championship. Swaim is almost automatic from the charity stripe and rechis is the same from the tray. With help from olds and nanney this game should be guaranteed a win for westview. Go westview!!!!!!!!!!!!!good luck to gibson county as well. we'd love to see a round five with gibson. tired of hearin about livingston and south greene. go west tn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!