Livingston vs Westview

Joe Quincy

LA punched their ticket to the championship game, their 9th in school history. Sophomore Sensation McKenzie Sells stepped up and stole the inbounds pass and put LA up 2 with 40 something seconds left. And after a Westview miss, she calmly walks up to the line and drains 2 of the biggest FT's of her career.

Westview held quarterfinal hero Alyssa Sells in check with 2 points today, but LA's Kilgore 16 pts. and Taylor 11 pts. stepped up and played great McKenzie finished with 13. Swain's 21 led Westview...with Rechis 12...Olds 9...and Nanny 2 the only players to score.

Westview's season ended 31 and 6. Great year good luck next year.

H-O-G-E-Y-E HOG-EYE HOG-EYE T-N-T

Kilgore and Taylor played their game as always, great. And for M. Sells to go to the line and hit those FT's after having a bloody nose to make it a 2 possesion game was awsome...Great game Lady Cats one to go... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have broke Purple and Gold Standard from using the biggest word in the dictionary....

IF

If the dog hadn't stopped to REST he might have caught the rabbit. I can say if we had done this and that when we were up earlier, Westview would have been out of it early in the second half.

You haven't stopped me from doing anything.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You haven't stopped me from doing anything.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I noticed when you and PRR were analyzing the game that you didn't say IF Westview had done this......

I guess LA will have to listen about how good GC is and how nobody can play with them. That is IF they make it, and it seems their on the way. Bring em on might as well beat the whole west side bunch.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I noticed when you and PRR were analyzing the game that you didn't say IF Westview had done this......

I guess LA will have to listen about how good GC is and how nobody can play with them. That is IF they make it, and it seems their on the way. Bring em on might as well beat the whole west side bunch.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oh in that ONE post...OK.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey go over to the GC-SG thread...I'm pretty sure I used "if" in that one....

IF GC can hold on and win against SG, they are up 9 at half, then we'll get to do this again.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oh in that ONE post...OK.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey go over to the GC-SG thread...I'm pretty sure I used "if" in that one....

IF GC can hold on and win against SG, they are up 9 at half, then we'll get to do this again.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Already been there ..........and yes you said IF SG don't figure out this GC press.......

the amazing thing is that westview only loses two seniors and one did not see the floor all year because she was hurt.... they will be back....book it.... and rechis and swaim both return... could be scary next year

Olds and Nanny the only seniors besides the injured player. Wow they will be tough. But Upperman returned their whole team from last year and didn't make the "boro" so you never know b/c they were ranked 1 or 2 all year.

Actually that was dodgerdude.....

oh my bad IF I had only paid more attention.

the amazing thing is that westview only loses two seniors and one did not see the floor all year because she was hurt.... they will be back....book it.... and rechis and swaim both return... could be scary next year

You are right about that..They only lose Nanney and Brooks with Brooks missing a big portion of this season....BUT....

Gibson County only loses Jennings that will make a difference but have Heather Butler, Heather Griffin, Aubrey Reedy all coming back plus some real good freshmen....

Obion Central only loses 2 but neither of those two are named Chassidy Fussell.....

The "Big Three" of 13AA should all be in good shape next season....