Clarkrange vs MAM

TopDawg83

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today i saw Clarkrange play for the first time. I must admit that i was impressed. Madison played a great game today, they came out ready to play and made things happen. I truly believe that if we can play tomorrow the way that we played today, we could very well give CR a run for their money. And while it may be true that Morgan Faulkner has carried the lady Mustangs this far, if Clarkrange CAN manage to stop Faulkner, we have players that are very capible of stepping up to the plate. We have great perimeter shooters, great defense, and an excellent post game which of course revolves around Faulkner. Madison has a great group of devoted fans aswell as players. GO LADY MUSTANGS! Congrats to both teams on a great season, may the beast team win!

I've seen Clarkrange play three times this year and Madison once. Gotta say Clarkrange by 25... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Clarkrange will beat them by as many as the want. I have seen Clarkrange play more than once. good luck to both teams may you all stay injury free.CLARKRANG LADY BUFFALOS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Clarkrange Lady Buffalos!!!!!!!!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Congratulations to Clark Range. It was nice to meet you Options 86 on Wednesday.Clark Range is a good team and has a good coach.

As for Saturdays game, Clark Range by a bunch. It might be a new state tournament record for margin of victory in the championship game.

I'd love to see Clark Range and Gibson County play.

Today i saw Clarkrange play for the first time. I must admit that i was impressed. Madison played a great game today, they came out ready to play and made things happen. I truly believe that if we can play tomorrow the way that we played today, we could very well give CR a run for their money. And while it may be true that Morgan Faulkner has carried the lady Mustangs this far, if Clarkrange CAN manage to stop Faulkner, we have players that are very capible of stepping up to the plate. We have great perimeter shooters, great defense, and an excellent post game which of course revolves around Faulkner. Madison has a great group of devoted fans aswell as players. GO LADY MUSTANGS! Congrats to both teams on a great season, may the beast team win!

Wow...Do not see this happening at all. Faulkner was ALL they had against PC so I imagine that this will be the same thing tomorrow, and Madison is in for one long journey to the Silver ball. Clarkrange is going to win this game by at least 25 although I would not be the least bit surprised if they take it by 35+ with a running clock in the 4th quarter. I mean not surprised AT ALL...it is going to be that bad. 39-0...not too bad. Clarkrange could win the AA state tournament I believe and may be able to make a run at AAA, who knows? Anyhow, good luck to the Buffs tomorrow, even though luck is not something they need.

Wow...Do not see this happening at all. Faulkner was ALL they had against PC so I imagine that this will be the same thing tomorrow, and Madison is in for one long journey to the Silver ball. Clarkrange is going to win this game by at least 25 although I would not be the least bit surprised if they take it by 35+ with a running clock in the 4th quarter. I mean not surprised AT ALL...it is going to be that bad. 39-0...not too bad. Clarkrange could win the AA state tournament I believe and may be able to make a run at AAA, who knows? Anyhow, good luck to the Buffs tomorrow, even though luck is not something they need.

Clarkrange has already beaten Livingston Academy this year by 19 and Livingston is playing for the State AA Championship tomorrow so yes, CR could certainly win the AA title and compete for the AAA as well. They are an outstanding team and to drop Forrest by 17 and now Oliver Springs by 27 is very impressive. I do not envy the Madison team tomorrow.

After watching Memphis Overton-Blackman, Memphis Central-Tennessee & McGavock-Cookeville, I don't think the AAA teams want to tangle with the Stampede. They've played 5 State Tournament Teams a total of ten games.

They have beat:

Livingston by 19

Forest by 31 & 17

Oliver Springs by 16, 10 & 27

Pickett County by 20, 24, 19, 27

and the bench played extensively in most games.

District 7 had 5 of the 24 State teams and Clarkrange is the best team in District 7 this year (A, AA & AAA) and maybe the whole state.

I also believe that CR could win in AAA. They have played great all year. I know that they have worked very hard to get to this point. I expect a win by CR by a great margin. Defense is the best offense and they have what it takes. GO LADY BUFFALOES!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow i'm amazed at how confident everyone is. Sure hope they don't choke. Oh and btw... Madison thrives off being underestimated /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> this whole postseason has been one big upset after the next. Once again like i said, it should be a hard fought, physical game.