Coalfield?

hsbaseball

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Coalfield beats Wartburg in post-season district tournament. Undefeated! Totally sweeping the district. Coalfield will play Rockwood Monday @ home in region tounament if the rain lets up. Sooooo proud of the team and coaches!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't call vandalizing the school a "prank gone bad" It was definitely a lapse of judgment and immaturity by the students involved. There are some things that common sense should tell you that they are a bad idea. There is a HUGE difference between prank and criminal activity.

I don't call vandalizing the school a "prank gone bad" It was definitely a lapse of judgment and immaturity by the students involved. There are some things that common sense should tell you that they are a bad idea. There is a HUGE difference between prank and criminal activity.

vandailizing? if u call car paint that you write on cars when u go to some cheer camp that will wipe off with in one swipe vandilizing? more like a prank the principal and school board took way way too far.

vandailizing? if u call car paint that you write on cars when u go to some cheer camp that will wipe off with in one swipe vandilizing? more like a prank the principal and school board took way way too far.

Forgot to mention criminal trespassing. Also heard reports of laundry detergent being spread on the floors, if thats true there is a big potential for injuries from slipping involved. In my opinion they got off easy. The baseball players especially should have thought it was a bad idea and it might jeopardize playing. It's almost a unwritten rule, If you play a sport you become 10 times more careful than other students because you have more to lose from a bad decision.

You might think that the school board overreacted and all but the truth is, they broke the law by going into the school and doing this prank. They are lucky that they are still allowed to walk at graduation. Besides if it was a true senior prank, why wasn't the whole senior class involved? If you ask me, it was just a few individuals that wanted to show out. There are more legal ways to have a senior prank than defacing the school that has given you a "quality" education. All I'm saying is, there should have been some better judgement used in this event.

Coalfield has beat Wartburg 4 times this year and every game has been very close. Should be a good game, im pretty sure it is @ Coalfield(not positive thought). Hopefully, there will be a very good turn out. Should be a great game winner gets home field advantage and lower seed out of Region 1. Wouldn mind seeing both teams in state. Good Luck!!!

Coalfield fans disrespectful? Coalfield fans might have been yelling at Rockwood fans, but that is not as disrespectful as Rockwood fans yelling at Coalfield players. Plus Rockwood players and coaches are very disrespectful. Rockwood players kept trying and trying to start stuff with the Coalfield players, it got out of hand a couple of times also. If everyone would just play baseball and not worry about running there mouth about things. You should not run your mouth on the field about the game it is bas and disrespectful and makes your school and community look bad, but its even worse to run your mouth when you are down by 4 runs.

What do they have? That is what the topic says. Let me tell you what they have, they have tons and tons of extremely rude fans.

I have never been to a game where I had seen so much disrespect for the players, coaches, and the games.

If I never have to go back again it would be too soon.

YOUR SO FULL OF IT YOUR FANS AND HASBEENS STARTED LONG B4 ANYONE FROM COALFIELD EVER SAID A WORD YELLING RUDE AND NASTY THINGS TO A PLAYER ON DECK WHILE YOUR COACH WAS SHOWING HIS REAREND AND GETTING TOSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO DONT EVEN START THAT BUNCH OF BULL .WE GAVE YOU THE GAME LAST YEAR AND YOU WAS ALL SMILES AND KIND BUT NOW YOU GOT YOUR REARENDS BEAT FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS YEAR BY US YOU WANT TO RUN THAT BIG MOUTH JUST TAKE YOUR BEATEN AND MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!YOUR YEAR IS OVER.WE HAVE GAMES TO PLAY!!!AND YOU DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR SO FULL OF IT YOUR FANS AND HASBEENS STARTED LONG B4 ANYONE FROM COALFIELD EVER SAID A WORD YELLING RUDE AND NASTY THINGS TO A PLAYER ON DECK WHILE YOUR COACH WAS SHOWING HIS REAREND AND GETTING TOSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO DONT EVEN START THAT BUNCH OF BULL .WE GAVE YOU THE GAME LAST YEAR AND YOU WAS ALL SMILES AND KIND BUT NOW YOU GOT YOUR REARENDS BEAT FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS YEAR BY US YOU WANT TO RUN THAT BIG MOUTH JUST TAKE YOUR BEATEN AND MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!YOUR YEAR IS OVER.WE HAVE GAMES TO PLAY!!!AND YOU DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im from Rockwood and I realize our year is over and Im not arguing with anyone about that. Coalfield beat us nothing else to it but I will guarantee right now that it will not even be a game next year. Rockwood is coming out hungry next year and they are going after anything in their way.

There are gonna be other days!!!