Who will coach Cleveland? Who are the new candidates?

auburn

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raider":5b2equi6]

no good coach is going to screw over their program like Wilson did to Cleveland by resigning in the spring.

Your "rumbling" is dead on, absolutely 100% correct... Do you really want a coach that would walk on his program right now and would you want him coaching your kids?

tpoole12

bet you can guess where I'm from................... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah I think Cleveland will have to go either out of state to find a coach or find a good assistant like Cobble from Red Bank or Smith from Walker Valley.

I would like to see them go after someone with a offensive background; Wilson had so much talent last year, but squandered it by not getting the ball to all of his skill players ...... The Raider faithful definitely doesn't want to see that again.

Yeah I think Cleveland will have to go either out of state to find a coach or find a good assistant like Cobble from Red Bank or Smith from Walker Valley.

Hire the Walker Valley guy. You guys seem to have enough trouble with them /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I hear the guy from Rhea is who they liked all the time but do not know if they can make it happen.Lets hope they do what they need to do to get us a winner.

I was impressed with this coach the two times i saw them play in the playoffs.Matter of fact i had told them on the William Blount thread they should check the guy out.I have only heard good things about him from coaches here.

I was impressed with this coach the two times i saw them play in the playoffs.Matter of fact i had told them on the William Blount thread they should check the guy out.I have only heard good things about him from coaches here.

Do you mean the head coach? I just don't see any of Rhea's coaches jumping ship for Cleveland. Coach Fitzgerald and Coach Cameron were both raised here and I just can't see them going to our biggest rival.

Do you mean the head coach? I just don't see any of Rhea's coaches jumping ship for Cleveland. Coach Fitzgerald and Coach Cameron were both raised here and I just can't see them going to our biggest rival.

as far as Fitzgerald goes, there's a new rumor about him going to a different school every season.....this might be the type of job that he actually chooses to take. That being said, I dont know why he would want to leave RC, but i guess the almighty dollar rules all.

as far as Fitzgerald goes, there's a new rumor about him going to a different school every season.....this might be the type of job that he actually chooses to take. That being said, I dont know why he would want to leave RC, but i guess the almighty dollar rules all.

Man has 3 quarterfinal appearances and two region titles at rhea in 8 yrs and all I ever see is Rhea fans talking about what he ain't doin right. Who could blame him for leavin.

Man has 3 quarterfinal appearances and two region titles at rhea in 8 yrs and all I ever see is Rhea fans talking about what he ain't doin right. Who could blame him for leavin.

let me know whenever they start giving rings out for quarterfinal appearances...I think most RC fans are just sick of everything ending with Maryville...