Miss Basketball "09-10" Single A

wormy1

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TT Flowers was the MVP of the region as a freshman and will be the best player again next year. TT Flowers will be a Miss Basketball candidate before she graduates. TT led her team this year to the state tournament and played well on the big stage.

Molly Wallsmith is a good player but not a Miss Basketball. Molly had alot more talent on her Bradford team than TT and Lake County had but Lake County still won two of the three games against Bradford. There is no comparison between TT and Molly this past year If 14A has a Miss Basketball candidate then its got to be TT Flowers.

TT Flowers was the MVP of the region as a freshman and will be the best player again next year. TT Flowers will be a Miss Basketball candidate before she graduates. TT carried her team this year to the state tournament.

Molly Wallsmith is a good player but not a Miss Basketball. Molly had alot more talent on her team than TT had but Lake County still won two of the three games. If 14A has a Miss Basketball candidate then its got to be TT Flowers.

I agreee..I saw both players and both are very good..Molly seemed to be a steady player..seemed to have more help around her..I got the impression that Lake Co goes as T.T. goes..She's just a blur..And to be only 13 years old and playing against a lot of 17 and 18 year olds..If I werre a coach..wouldn't mind having either player..Having both would be even better..lol !

At the start of the season I said I thought Lake Co would be one of the top teams in District 14A..I stated that T.T.Flowers and Carnation Hart would make a big difference..Most area observers questioned that because Lake Co was so young and that T.T. may be talented but would be playing against older girls..I said T.T. wasn't your average freshman..If I had known that District 14A had as many good teams as there were with Bradford,Humboldt,Greenfield,Gleason,Dresden,and Union City..I probably wouldn't picK the same way as far as having Lake Co toward the top..But in T.T.,I feel I was pretty well on target..She's as fast as any player around..hustles all the time..hates to lose..usually has the ball in her hands every trip down the floor for Lake Co..She makes mistakes but they're all hustle mistakes..If T.T. works on her outside shot as far as consistency and starts making teams play out on her..that would make her even more dangerous..There are a lot of very good players coming back,Molly Wallssmith,Jordan Gailey,Jeanna Frazier ..just to name a few..Going to be some great basketball next year.