Warren County Basketball

warrencounty

Folks, its over with, its finished!!!!! Now what about next year and are plans being thought about for the summer program, tryouts for the team and reorganizing from Middle School on up. While its important, hiring a coach is just a process but all of these other things, at least can be worked on. Don't wait on just a Coach. Talk to whoever is in charge, start volunteering your help to whoever that is and get the plans made. A number of you know what needs to be done, someone is interviewing but to wait is to get the School behind in process and I am sure the new head coaches will catch up QUICK>

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, Hargis. It is over.... The last time I heard anything was that they had about 12-14 applicants for the job. I hope they act swiftly in hiring. They used to have a pretty good turn-out for aau teams, but it fell as well. I know Coach Panter at Middle School has 4th/5th team I believe so she is trying! Ladies, we are proud of your exhausting efforts this year and in years past. Always be the good example and do not become a bad example for those little eyes that look up to you. I hope the next coach has time and some backing from the community in order to right this ship. Everyone keep their heads high and practice hard! Then play hard! then win...... Good luck Warren Co. Take care....Peace out!

Agreed, Hargis. It is over.... The last time I heard anything was that they had about 12-14 applicants for the job. I hope they act swiftly in hiring. They used to have a pretty good turn-out for aau teams, but it fell as well. I know Coach Panter at Middle School has 4th/5th team I believe so she is trying! Ladies, we are proud of your exhausting efforts this year and in years past. Always be the good example and do not become a bad example for those little eyes that look up to you. I hope the next coach has time and some backing from the community in order to right this ship. Everyone keep their heads high and practice hard! Then play hard! then win...... Good luck Warren Co. Take care....Peace out!

Lets not forget about Coach Brewer. He is still working with a couple of middle school AAU girls teams.

Lets not forget about Coach Brewer. He is still working with a couple of middle school AAU girls teams.

Are you a comedian ???? Everything He's learned about basketball has come from Coach Eades. I give Coach Brewer credit for donating his time, but come on, Warren County is a gold mine, ready to be harvested by the right hire.

Are you a comedian ???? Everything He's learned about basketball has come from Coach Eades. I give Coach Brewer credit for donating his time, but come on, Warren County is a gold mine, ready to be harvested by the right hire.

I just wanted to state that that Coach Brewer is working hard in his efforts to help Warren county basketball. I don't think its fair to say everything he knows was learned from Coach Eades. I know for a fact he works on defense in practice! (Theres my comedy!) Sure,he was an assistant on her staff for a few years but I wouldn't call him an Eades disciple. I don't know what his plans are for the next few years but I'm sure he will do what he can in efforts to get the middle school girls ready for the next level and the new coach.

Let's see....he was booster club president, then asst. coach, head coach of middle school, (that she wanted to be there, he taught her way!), Oh! and he helped with the petition to get her hired cause his daughter played on her aau team. No. he has no ties:-) He is a good guy, but I watched many of my nieces games at Middle School and he got outcoached a lot! Just my opinion......Good luck with the hire, hope someone can clean up the mess, I would be willing to get back in the Three-Point Club if the hire is right.

Let's see....he was booster club president, then asst. coach, head coach of middle school, (that she wanted to be there, he taught her way!), Oh! and he helped with the petition to get her hired cause his daughter played on her aau team. No. he has no ties:-) He is a good guy, but I watched many of my nieces games at Middle School and he got outcoached a lot! Just my opinion......Good luck with the hire, hope someone can clean up the mess, I would be willing to get back in the Three-Point Club if the hire is right.

From conversations I had last night with faculty members, I'm not very impressed with the finalists for the job. If this is true, another "safe" hire is on the way that can be a robot for the administration. Supposedly no one with head coaching experience. I hope they have been misinformed.

FYI, the coach at Lebanon is in her first year and if Erica Coached Basketball, she had a chance to see how a new coach handled the situation and take from it what she likes. The new coach at Lebanon did a very good first year job and followed a coach who was terrific in player/parent relations. I know nothing else but only what I hear. The coach needs to be a take charge person.

ok lets think about it with this Lebonon chick.. she has supposedly played for Ann.. meaning she knows how Ann is and how wrong everything is with the Basketball program..maybe she is trying to come back to take politics out of the sport and play the people who "deserve" the position and not "paid" for it. I've done some reseach on the Lebonon team and she assited the Varisty and they were a very excellent team. Don't count someone out just cause they played under the formal coach..