Is this true?

Shelia

All I can say is A-rod took roids what? 5 years ago... it just bit him in the butt

Bonds, Mcgwire, Ankiel, Clemens

Baseball's past CAN come back to haunt you, and its not over (exaggerated to get the point across)

If Farragut doesn't want the trophy then it shouldn't be a big deal... but the apparent reality is that it's a huge deal.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is A-rod took roids what? 5 years ago... it just bit him in the as$

Baseball's past CAN come back to haunt you, and its not over (exaggerated to get the point across)

If Farragut doesn't want the trophy then it shouldn't be a big deal... but the apparent reality is that it's a huge deal.

The "Baseball God's" are always watching.

Not knowing their complete schedule, I can only guess. But with all their talent, 2-3 losses before state rolls around is not out of the question. Remember they play a very tough schedule. I would predict another state championship when it's all over. The key,as for all is avoiding the major injuries.

I'm looking forward to watching them this weekend in Murfreesboro.

If what's going around on this board, if they lose 2-3 times; they won't be a team. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

All I can say is A-rod took roids what? 5 years ago... it just bit him in the as$

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

This breaking news just in. That dang arrogant Farragut team, with all their dang arrogant players and all their dang arrogant coaches, will be hosting the first annual Second Place Invitational Tournament (S.P.I.T.) at the end of the year to decide who the true second place team in Tennessee is behind them. Each participating team will receive a large handcrafted trophy made out of several #2 birthday candles, loosely held together by the Farragut players' old chewing gum (Limit one trophy per team, Prizes and Participants may vary).

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Hey now, I am going to have to put a halt to this Pablo... Only I can use that Billy Madison quote. hahaha.

My only issue with Farragut was their refusal to accept the 2nd place trophy. An insult to the tournament (McCallie put on a great tournament, thanks coach) and a slap at the Eagles (intended or not). That teaches the kids a whole lot doesn't it !

Please tell me this is not true. I would be shocked if it were true.

Who beat Farragut and what was the score?

Not accepting the trophy is a slap in the face to the tournament host.

I believe not accepting the trophy makes them look stupid.

It just shows they are sore losers. Not as good as they think they are.

#1 in the country in 2 national polls... pffft /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Since I'm the coach at Farragut HS I would like to explain the trophy incident. First of all if we offended anyone I would like to apoligize. Chris Richardson and I are good friends and I talked to him and he is fine.

After Saturday night's game Chris came to the top of our dugout and asked if we wanted the trophy. I told him not really that he could keep it and use it again next year. I didn't say it out of disrespect or because I was mad but because we don't have a place to put trophies and that's not the reason we play in tournaments. If there would have been a trophy presentation we would have accepted it and later given it back to Chris but since he just asked me if we wanted it I said no. I had no idea it would cause a problem.

Like most coaches we play in tournaments for 2 reasons: 1) to play quality competition that we wouldn't usually get to play and 2) to play extra games. We host a tournament and we haven't given away a trophy for the past several years.

Again, I apoligize to any one who might have been offended. We try to do everything in a positive manner but like everyone we are human and make mistakes.

Since I'm the coach at Farragut HS I would like to explain the trophy incident. First of all if we offended anyone I would like to apoligize. Chris Richardson and I are good friends and I talked to him and he is fine.

After Saturday night's game Chris came to the top of our dugout and asked if we wanted the trophy. I told him not really that he could keep it and use it again next year. I didn't say it out of disrespect or because I was mad but because we don't have a place to put trophies and that's not the reason we play in tournaments. If there would have been a trophy presentation we would have accepted it and later given it back to Chris but since he just asked me if we wanted it I said no. I had no idea it would cause a problem.

Like most coaches we play in tournaments for 2 reasons: 1) to play quality competition that we wouldn't usually get to play and 2) to play extra games. We host a tournament and we haven't given away a trophy for the past several years.

Again, I apoligize to any one who might have been offended. We try to do everything in a positive manner but like everyone we are human and make mistakes.

Thanks coach, nuff said!!!

This breaking news just in. That dang arrogant Farragut team, with all their dang arrogant players and all their dang arrogant coaches, will be hosting the first annual Second Place Invitational Tournament (S.P.I.T.) at the end of the year to decide who the true second place team in Tennessee is behind them. Each participating team will receive a large handcrafted trophy made out of several #2 birthday candles, loosely held together by the Farragut players' old chewing gum (Limit one trophy per team, Prizes and Participants may vary).

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

farragut got the same trophy except independence made it for them! haha

Thanks Coach, but with everything you and your program have accomplished, I don't think you needed to justify ANYTHING to anybody on these boards.