Warrior Classic

IndyEagle09

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Write anytime! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> remember, I am on Vacation /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I have all the scores but Lavergne vs Independence and FCS vs Centennial

I am trying to keep http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/...ing-classic.pdf

Not sure of the final score but Centennial did win over FCS.

Right now radar looks good (Knock on wood) We are tarped here at Riverdale..

David,

I'm not able to get down to the 'Boro this weekend, so I'll miss seeing you this trip. Are you coming up for the SportsBelle next weekend? I'll be in the FHS Skybox announcing the games out there. Come by and see me if you get a chance!!

Good luck with the weather/fields/schedule!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

David,

I've never met you , but thanks for all you do to keep this "Baseball Junkie" fixed.

802 Warrior Drive - sitting here in Limbaugh's lounge watching Sportscenter and looking at the tarp as I type this. T-Shirts coming in about 10 minutes - come by and buy a shirt and say hi!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

802 Warrior Drive - sitting here in Limbaugh's lounge watching Sportscenter and looking at the tarp as I type this. T-Shirts coming in about 10 minutes - come by and buy a shirt and say hi!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hey, bring me a Warrior Classic t-shirt... I trade a SportsBelle t-shirt for it!!