Warrior Classic

IndyEagle09

David,

I'm not able to get down to the 'Boro this weekend, so I'll miss seeing you this trip. Are you coming up for the SportsBelle next weekend? I'll be in the FHS Skybox announcing the games out there. Come by and see me if you get a chance!!

Good luck with the weather/fields/schedule!!

I am so there! Love ya's neck of the woods except for that little football stadium next to the river /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Are ya using this for your music? http://www.sportssoundspro.com/

And this to play it on? MSI Netbook - a neat little machine!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so there! Love ya's neck of the woods except for that little football stadium next to the river /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Are ya using this for your music? http://www.sportssoundspro.com/

And this to play it on? MSI Netbook - a neat little machine!

Unfortunately, with our open-air pressbox, we can't leave sophistocated equipment up there. We bring in a basic PA system with a CD player & iPOD, connect it up, and then take it all back out at the end of the game. Archaic, but it works. We spend all our $$ on the field!!: /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Unfortunately, with our open-air pressbox, we can't leave sophistocated equipment up there. We bring in a basic PA system with a CD player & iPOD, connect it up, and then take it all back out at the end of the game. Archaic, but it works. We spend all our $$ on the field!!: /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I know your pressbox well - that is why I mentioned the software and the little netbook - perfect for your place /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Archaic? Nah - just old school - I kind of wax nostalgic for the days of sitting behind the chain-link backstop and playing cds on a juke box under an old Coca-Cola patio umbrella here at the Reservation and getting that left-side-only tan from the sun setting from the west

Anyone have a score for the Farragut-USJ game?

Instant classic at the Reservation..... 2-2 bottom of the 8th. USJ hitting with 2 outs. 2 run homer by Delmonico in top of 7th for Farragut to take the lead and USJ ties up in bottom half ..... And we go to the 9th..... Ogilvy going back out for his 9th inning of work for USJ

Up next, Farragut v Collierville

Instant classic at the Reservation..... 2-2 bottom of the 8th. USJ hitting with 2 outs. 2 run homer by Delmonico in top of 7th for Farragut to take the lead and USJ ties up in bottom half ..... And we go to the 9th..... Ogilvy going back out for his 9th inning of work for USJ

Up next, Farragut v Collierville

Wow!! I knew FHS was trailing from an earlier cellphone text. Nicky D has been seeing it pretty well lately. Hopefully the Admirals can hang on and pull it out. Hats off to the USJ guys for a tough battle.

(David -- check your school email...)