TALENT AT GRACE CHRISTIAN?

tinygiant2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buddy just a little information for you..... hitting a homerun in singleA ball is no big deal i mean the pitching is horid!! you may see two guys all season that throws harder than 83.. in doubleAA ball you see that and harder EVERY SINGLE GAME!!!! a big difference.. i have played both doubleAA ball and singleA ball and there is a HUGE difference.. hitting 3 homers in single A ball i no big deal!! wouldn't brag to much... i would be curious to see what the kid does against the better pitching like Prior from Harriman and Skidemore from Rockwood or Johnston from Coalfield... then you can talk about him after that..

...umm i dont get how you say you see 83 and over every game in double A... thats dumb.. soooo dumb. Pryor from harriman? please... my team has beat harriman 4 times in the last 2 years.. And i played with johnston last summer. Hes a good pitcher, but when we played at smokies park.. he was toppin out at 73.. hardly over 83. 3 hrs is 3 hrs... i played against the grace shortstop i was impressed. GRACE not good.. but he was. SO just stop talking.. cause what you say is just not smart whatsoever in any way.. We play teams from all divisions... double A teams arent that great.. Dont put them on a pedastool.

...umm i dont get how you say you see 83 and over every game in double A... thats dumb.. soooo dumb. Pryor from harriman? please... my team has beat harriman 4 times in the last 2 years.. And i played with johnston last summer. Hes a good pitcher, but when we played at smokies park.. he was toppin out at 73.. hardly over 83. 3 hrs is 3 hrs... i played against the grace shortstop i was impressed. GRACE not good.. but he was. SO just stop talking.. cause what you say is just not smart whatsoever in any way.. We play teams from all divisions... double A teams arent that great.. Dont put them on a pedastool.

Prior throws 84-85 and so does Johnston.

Score? who pitched? I'm sure Harriman killed them tonight. But how is distict 3a playing out CUcamels

Wasn't at game..too cold for me! From what I understand the Walker kid pitched the game. I guess that puts the Devils in the lead in the district. We'll see how they do tonight again against Grace. Don't know scores of Rockwood/Greenback. Harriman still has to play Rockwood twice. Hard to tell who will come out but with Rockwood losing to Midway I'd say it's Harriman's to lose.

ha thats real funny cuz if that shortshop was that good then why did he not play at gibbs when armstrong pitched or actually why did he not even dress as a sophmore when FRESHMAN are dressing in front of him so this should be the end of discussion GRACE CHRISTIAN HAS NO TALENT i mean come on the person that started this forum is prob from there and is trying to get a little discussion talked about him. single a ball is nowhere even close to aa or aaa so dont ever say that again man

I would be curious what AA teams you play and are you from Rockwood. There are very good Single A teams across the state, and there are bad AA teams across the state. A very good A team can play with an average AA team no doubt, and even win some. However, this is about Grace not a team like Rockwood the last few years. Grace would be very lucky to finish above last place in any AA district in East TN.

But, you cant lump all AA teams together, just like I don't lump all A teams together. Some AA teams can compete with AAA teams just the same.

ha thats real funny cuz if that shortshop was that good then why did he not play at gibbs when armstrong pitched or actually why did he not even dress as a sophmore when FRESHMAN are dressing in front of him so this should be the end of discussion GRACE CHRISTIAN HAS NO TALENT i mean come on the person that started this forum is prob from there and is trying to get a little discussion talked about him. single a ball is nowhere even close to aa or aaa so dont ever say that again man

perfectly put!!! its single a guys...come on....wow. he hit a home run or 2. thats so magnificent!!!

wow you must have played some crappy double AA schools then.. i played for AC for two years and we saw 83 MOST OF EVERY day!!! and you must have must be one of those guys who has a radar programed into your brain cause i have talked to scouts that have seen Johnston pitch and clocked him with a RADAR GUN NOT THERE EYES!! and yes he does throw 83.. next time you see him pitch have a radar gun and let me no cause i wanna be able to prove you WRONG!!! why don't you stop talkin cause apparently everything you say is not smart whatsoever!!!