Best pitchers in the state?

giggles98

I have to add Sweetwaters Kayla Kerns to the mix. 8-0 or 9-0 not for sure, most of them shutouts. I have seen her pitch five of those games. She hasn't given up more than two hits in any of those games. Double digit strikeouts in all of them. Beat Meigs lastnight 8-1 giving up two singles. I believe 10 K's all swinging, and that was with an umpire that had the smallest strike zone I have ever seen, it was crazy! He punchedout no one looking, every strikeout the whole game was swinging.

Oh yea she pitches in the mid 70's !!! (LOL) Just kidding, lets get back on the purpose of this thread, top pitchers not top speeds. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just had to comment, no names mentioned at all. speed is good, to blow that fast ball past the batter, but wer are into the "junk" also, with this age. that is so much a factor when you have a pitcher really good at one or several!!!!!

i have seen so much tallent in TN so far this year with pitchers....good luck girls, i know you will go far!!!

I know some of the 1A areas don't have much competition, however that's still pretty impressive. I hope they make it to state this year so we can see how Fadnek compares to some of the other quality 1A pitchers that might make it like:

Thomas - Huntington

Stinnett - Forrest

Renfroe sisters - Trinity

Cole - Cornersville

Huntingdon will make it to state this year not just cause we have brooke but because we are using our sticks /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Not sure how you want them but I can give the middle tn kids that continue to stand out.

Courtney Elrod, Bre Thomas, Megan Lane, Lauren Keele, Paige Neely, Cheyenne Kulper and Taylor Deason. I am sure I am missing a few, may not have seen them all yet with all the rainouts! I will get to see a few more team this next week in the snow!

Lauren Keele you can't be serious. She throws hard and has decent control but that is about it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />