Jefferson County Football 2009

Warlock

ok first of all this is how you spell greenEville. for the game this friday make sure you'll bring your punter some cream to rub down his leg cause he will get plenty of work. the devil D will be the best you'll will see all year. so 3 an outs will be the norm for the pats all night.. see ya friday.. GO BIG GREENE!!!! :popcorneater:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok first of all this is how you spell greenEville. for the game this friday make sure you'll bring your punter some cream to rub down his leg cause he will get plenty of work. the devil D will be the best you'll will see all year. so 3 an outs will be the norm for the pats all night.. see ya friday.. GO BIG GREENE!!!! :D

I left out the E because I think the the E stands for Envy, and I do not Envy a team that Jeff-Co beat last year after being down by 21. Your team just could not close the deal.

Greenville lost last year , Jeff-Co won last year. Could be the same result this year.

Better hope Jeff does not figure out the D-line rotation by Friday or your Offense will be offensive to watch. LOL :thumb:

Later Tater

ok first of all this is how you spell greenEville. for the game this friday make sure you'll bring your punter some cream to rub down his leg cause he will get plenty of work. the devil D will be the best you'll will see all year. so 3 an outs will be the norm for the pats all night.. see ya friday.. GO BIG GREENE!!!! :D

I left out the E because I think the the E stands for Envy, and I do not Envy a team that Jeff-Co beat last year after being down by 21. Your team just could not close the deal.

Greenville lost last year , Jeff-Co won last year. Could be the same result this year.

Better hope Jeff does not figure out the D-line rotation by Friday or your Offense will be offensive to watch. LOL :thumb:

Later Tater

With the size and speed GreenEVILle has on defense, figuring rotation ain't gonna help. What might hurt Greeneville is not having that Church kid on the field for the home opener.

ok you can talk about last year if you want to but if im not mistaken we finished in the top 4 in the state and you'll finished 3-7. check this out the 09 devils will win big on friday and it will be a long ride home for MORRISTOWN JUNIOR (jeff county)...

I do remember that wonderful ride home last year.

The tears of the Greenville fans paving the way as your team could not figure out how they caved to the pressure of having a BIG lead and blowing it. Can we say choke.

And yes, I was very proud to have watched Jeff-Co smack a top four finishing program on their home turf.

Nice field too. BTW

Jeff-Co’s record last year was not great, FOR SURE.

After losing McFall in Game 3, Jeff-Co was in DEEP trouble. As would most any school who lost their starting QB/Running Back to a season ending injury.

ok you can talk about last year if you want to but if im not mistaken we finished in the top 4 in the state and you'll finished 3-7. check this out the 09 devils will win big on friday and it will be a long ride home for MORRISTOWN JUNIOR (jeff county)...

The tears of the Greenville fans paving the way as your team could not figure out how they caved to the pressure of having a BIG lead and blowing it. Can we say choke.

And yes, I was very proud to have watched Jeff-Co smack a top four finishing program on their home turf.

Nice field too. BTW

After losing McFall in Game 3, Jeff-Co was in DEEP trouble. As would most any school who lost their starting QB/Running Back to a season ending injury.

stop living in the past. friday will be here before you know it and you will still be thinking about last year. we loss our QB before the playoff and still made it to maryville that what a team does OVERCOMES...

Nice field too. BTW

I will gladly credit McFall with the week 0 win last year. But its unfair to him to credit his injury with the lack of execution on the part of the rest of your team. And I don't think you should count the 54-0 beat-down you handed Cocke county....that was just classless.

I will gladly credit McFall with the week 0 win last year. But its unfair to him to credit his injury with the lack of execution on the part of the rest of your team. And I don't think you should count the 54-0 beat-down you handed Cocke county....that was just classless.

I am not sure if it was classless to play the 3rd and 4th string players the majority of that game. Every player on last years Jeff-Co team played in the Cocke-Co game/rain storm. That included kids who where getting little playing time in JV games. Cocke-Co was just bad. They looked better at the Jamboree last Friday, but they had that one bad pitch to the right as they were driving to a would-be score.

I was sad to see the drive end that way.

That stuff will drive coaches insane. :thumb:

BTW when did Greenville call off the dogs vs David Crockett last year (42-14)?

The 2nd team and some 3rd team players for Jeff-Co where in during most of the 1st half vs Cocke-Co last year.

As for the lack of execution in 2008, I could not agree more. It was hard to watch.

Well considering it was Hall's first game as starting QB against Crockett, I'd say we started the game with a big question mark... Crockett game was a test for a patched together offense and with the conference already decided, we had to use that game to ready ourselves for the playoffs a week later against Betsy....Timeline.... Greenway dismissed from team 10/28....crockett game 10/31...playoff begin 11/7. Gee I wonder what the Patriot would have done in that circumstance....maybe use it as a scrimmage? I guess it comes down to who do you want to feel worse...your guys or the other guys.

stop living in the past. friday will be here before you know it and you will still be thinking about last year. we loss our QB before the playoff and still made it to maryville that what a team does OVERCOMES...

And why did your team loose its QB? :thumb:

I honestly do not know.

AHAH.....a troller. You can't possibly know too much about patriot/Imac football and not know about the infamous Jordan Greenway debacle

Well considering it was Hall's first game as starting QB against Crockett, I'd say we started the game with a big question mark... Crockett game was a test for a patched together offense and with the conference already decided, we had to use that game to ready ourselves for the playoffs a week later against Betsy....Timeline.... Greenway dismissed from team 10/28....crockett game 10/31...playoff begin 11/7. Gee I wonder what the Patriot would have done in that circumstance....maybe use it as a scrimmage? I guess it comes down to who do you want to feel worse...your guys or the other guys.

Makes since that you get the new QB all the snaps he can take then.

It did payoff, so smart coaching.

Hate to hear Greenway was dismissed; he looked like a great athlete.

Not sure what Jeff-Co would have done in that situation. :thumb:

Glad Greenville made it to play Maryville under those circumstances.

Friday night will sort itself.